Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Help

HEy guys,

I'm new to web design and im trying to change my blog, spatterblog.com. what I want to do is expand the size of the text across the page so there won't be as much white area. What I can't figure out is which CSS tag controls that function. I tried to use firebug but I still don't see which tag expands it. Any help you could provide would be great. thanks!

Take a look here... what text are you talking about? What ever div that content is in is what you need to change in the css..

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MumboJum73
      Reply to Looking for some feedback
      MumboJum73
      Slab Serifs can work for this but watch when you run the serifs together and the shapes they create. The negative space of these kinds of heavy fonts play a big part in the overall look. I would get away...
      Today, 04:55 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Help with the lost website!
      calebninja
      The FTP log in will be different than the Wordpress log in and usually will require a host name, user name, and password. If you don't have that information then you're out of luck because you cannot...
      Today, 04:47 PM
    • MimiMisu
      MimiMisu
      I have the username and password for logging into Wordpress, but it shows another error message.
      It's just so annoying that I can't seem to reach this guy and I don't know why he is avoiding us...
      Today, 04:42 PM
    • calebninja
      calebninja
      The FTP is the back end of the website and you can still access it even if you can't access the site via wordpress. If you know your FTP log in information you can use a program like Filezilla to log...
      Today, 04:11 PM
    • Sinnoh
      Comment on What Illustrator version should I use?
      Sinnoh
      I actually just upgraded to windows 10 a few minutes ago. Will it give me any problems?
      Today, 04:09 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X