Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Help

HEy guys,

I'm new to web design and im trying to change my blog, spatterblog.com. what I want to do is expand the size of the text across the page so there won't be as much white area. What I can't figure out is which CSS tag controls that function. I tried to use firebug but I still don't see which tag expands it. Any help you could provide would be great. thanks!

Take a look here... what text are you talking about? What ever div that content is in is what you need to change in the css..

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Swee10
      Reply to Logo "needs something"
      Swee10
      wait what? I did post it. I guess it didn't upload for some reason?? here it is on a jersey that I designed....
      Today, 02:34 PM
    • zurichluck
      question about powerpoint custom slide sizing
      zurichluck
      hello graphic design forum! im going to make a power point document with a custom slide size. im going to make the slide as big as possible. this is approx. 142 cm by 142cm. however, i also have to choose...
      Today, 12:07 PM
    • Ray12
      Portfolio Question!
      Ray12
      I am doing my final portfolio assesment next week (can't believe I am almost done my program!) and I was wondering how people felt about having a written decription or short title beside the work, It...
      Today, 10:50 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
      PrintDriver
      There is so much more to Graphic Design beyond logos. One can't make a living ''doing logos'' in this industry. That's not how it works.

The other part of design is that you don't get to...
      Today, 08:46 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Please critic this logo.
      PrintDriver
      Ha ha!
      Busted!
      Unless you are Jabberwocky....
      Are you?...
      Today, 08:41 AM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X