Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Help

HEy guys,

I'm new to web design and im trying to change my blog, spatterblog.com. what I want to do is expand the size of the text across the page so there won't be as much white area. What I can't figure out is which CSS tag controls that function. I tried to use firebug but I still don't see which tag expands it. Any help you could provide would be great. thanks!

Take a look here... what text are you talking about? What ever div that content is in is what you need to change in the css..

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
      Reply to The struggle of being the only GD
      praxis11
      I've had clients like that. The only solution is to fire them and get other work, I'm afraid.
      Today, 04:22 PM
    • praxis11
      Comment on Logo design advice
      praxis11
      I made an apology?

Additional proof that you see what you want to see.
      Today, 04:19 PM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Logo design advice
      HotButton
      I accept your apology.

You're incorrect.

They're wrong.

No matter who participates, what happens on crowdsourcing sites is not logo design. Nothing you type on a...
      Today, 04:12 PM
    • praxis11
      Reply to Logo design advice
      praxis11
      Anyone who's done logo design for small businesses, such as those that would use a crowdsourcing site, would know that brand development (analytical marketing is best done by a marketing analyst, not...
      Today, 04:07 PM
    • DigitalFarmer
      Magazine Market Question
      DigitalFarmer
      I've been doing my fair share of thinking about starting a magazine for a niche market I'm interested in. Gaming. Even more specifically, competitive gaming.

Now, it seems to me that people...
      Today, 03:57 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X