No announcement yet.

IE 6 Problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE 6 Problem

Hey guys, having a bit of a problem with a website I've created with IE6.

#1 - The drop menu's are dropping behind the slide show.

#2 - The right menu is starting below the centre content.

I am attempting to fix this problem but with my limited web knowledge, I'm not too sure on what exactly I have to do.

web address is

any input would be great. thanks!

ok so I have fixed the drop menu problem.

How ever, the right menu is still dropping below the content area

never mind, all fixed!

hehehe, glad we could help

Matty, if you post the solutions you found, you might help the next person/people to come along with the same problem!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Latest Topics

• Pavlo
            Reply to How to land your first internship?
            Hi ray12,
            What did you write in the cover letter if you weren't asking for an internship until the end? Just about learning from the company?

I would keep it short. I would remind myself...
            Yesterday, 09:36 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to What is everyone's work space like?
            I've been freelancing full time for 6 months so I'm still working out more efficient ways of doing things, though I feel like I've got my office set up pretty well now.

I work from home...
            Yesterday, 05:37 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to Am I cut out for this??
            I always expect some form of crit after sending a proof to a client. When there is no critique, I am concerned because I fear the client hasn't looked at the proof properly.

From a learning...
            Yesterday, 05:17 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to Looking for mentor
            Studies are a big investment in time and money. I wouldn't hire a designer that refused to invest in themselves to learn the basics.

A mentor is someone to guide you when you get stuck professionally....
            Yesterday, 05:15 PM
          • Buda
            Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
            Hi Tommy_New and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
            Yesterday, 05:08 PM

Incredible Stock
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings