Anyone familiar with FrontPage? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• Dani Lima
    outline to stroke - illustrator
    Dani Lima
    I'm working with many icons on illustrator and they are made in different ways. How can I transform all of them into a stroke/ line icon? I've been searching in many forums, but I can't find a way to...
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio Critique
    It's artsy, made-up school work that's largely divorced from professional graphic design. This might have worked in a fine arts-oriented academic program, but in a job interview, it will mostly serve...
    Today, 12:36 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Job offer but production based
    Before you take on a job with "more pay but no benefits" you might want to check up on the costs of those benefits. As a contractor, you are in business for yourself and fall under all of the...
    Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Just started doing graphic design
    Hi Teryut56e and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Teryut56e
    Reply to Just started doing graphic design
    were do you work
    Yesterday, 11:10 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with FrontPage?

Our company is in the beginning stages of redesigning a web site. While we're waiting for everything to get collected & organized we want to add some Google Analytics code to the existing pages.

The problem is that the site was built & has been updated with FP and I don't have the faintest idea how it works. I think I have a copy of FP 2003 sitting around somewhere, but I REALLY don't want to install it and try to deal with it. Does anyone know if it's okay to just do a standard global search & replace to add the GA code? If so, are there any gotchas I need to be aware of?

Just checking because I don't want to do something that's going to bring the site to it's knees...

The world is divided into people who think they are right.

Hmm, nobody, huh?

Okay, never mind then—I'll figure it out.

You can pop in the code for the most part. Just look for </body> and replace it with <google code></body>. It shouldn't interfere with FrontPage updating.
      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Thanks, SP!

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.