Anyone familiar with FrontPage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with FrontPage?

Our company is in the beginning stages of redesigning a web site. While we're waiting for everything to get collected & organized we want to add some Google Analytics code to the existing pages.

The problem is that the site was built & has been updated with FP and I don't have the faintest idea how it works. I think I have a copy of FP 2003 sitting around somewhere, but I REALLY don't want to install it and try to deal with it. Does anyone know if it's okay to just do a standard global search & replace to add the GA code? If so, are there any gotchas I need to be aware of?

Just checking because I don't want to do something that's going to bring the site to it's knees...

Digi
    The world is divided into people who think they are right.
    —Anonymous

Hmm, nobody, huh?

Okay, never mind then—I'll figure it out.

Digi
    —Anonymous

Comment

You can pop in the code for the most part. Just look for </body> and replace it with <google code></body>. It shouldn't interfere with FrontPage updating.
      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

Thanks, SP!

Digi
        —Anonymous

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

20% off sale at iStock until June 24, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X