Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• approveme
    Reply to Hardware, Software Advice
    approveme
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy here.
    Today, 05:59 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    Roth
    This is inferior to the original in every way. PD made some very good points already to do with hierarchy, and energy. There are basically three elements, the figure, the name, and the background, so...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Roth
    This is a bit of a stretch. It's like you saw the H in the weights, ran with it, hit a creative wall and tried really hard to make the rest fit. The logo and name are out of proportion to one another...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • extraordenary
    extraordenary
    Professional designers either create the images themselves, or get it from someone else with respects to the copyrights. Designers often make sure that the image they have is royalty-free so they don't...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • graphic91
    graphic91
    Umm...really? I know about the design rules, but where to look first? There's not that much information or "look-at-mes" on it and it's just the cover of a video game. Most people who want to...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone familiar with FrontPage?

Our company is in the beginning stages of redesigning a web site. While we're waiting for everything to get collected & organized we want to add some Google Analytics code to the existing pages.

The problem is that the site was built & has been updated with FP and I don't have the faintest idea how it works. I think I have a copy of FP 2003 sitting around somewhere, but I REALLY don't want to install it and try to deal with it. Does anyone know if it's okay to just do a standard global search & replace to add the GA code? If so, are there any gotchas I need to be aware of?

Just checking because I don't want to do something that's going to bring the site to it's knees...

Digi
    The world is divided into people who think they are right.
    —Anonymous

Hmm, nobody, huh?

Okay, never mind then—I'll figure it out.

Digi
    —Anonymous

Comment

You can pop in the code for the most part. Just look for </body> and replace it with <google code></body>. It shouldn't interfere with FrontPage updating.
      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

Thanks, SP!

Digi
        —Anonymous

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X