Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Reply to Business Card Critique
    Cosmo
    I think there's way too much going on. If you are going to do the honeycomb thing with the photos, I'd almost be tempted to do it in black and white or monotone of a color. It's just too busy as it i...
    Today, 08:41 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to in need of urgent help
    Cosmo
    I would lose the borders on each cell of the table. Maybe make them a tint of the green background. You could alternate tints to give them definition. Or give them just a slight border.
    Today, 08:40 PM
  • wutanutmeg
    Business Card Critique
    wutanutmeg
    Hi all,

I would love some critiques on my business card design for freelance work.

Here is the front and back of it. The images are samples of my Photography work. I didn't put...
    Today, 08:24 PM
  • ralfcaetano
    in need of urgent help
    ralfcaetano
    Hi everyone my name is Ralf Caetano and i'm studying multimedia... i'm ending my course but my internship isn't going really well... if you guys could help me out i'd apreciate it... besides making a...
    Today, 07:48 PM
  • Saleee
    New design lover here
    Saleee
    Hi all.Im Sasa.Im new here.I love graphic design so im really glad that i found this awesome forum.
    Today, 07:42 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with a banner!

Hey guys, just put up a new banner and it is just not working for me. Any tips? Anyone like the old banner better?

old:

New:
    Last edited by urstwile; 10-29-2009, 12:17 AM. Reason: link removed

Could you define "not working for me", please?

I could do without the outer glow, it is definitely not helping AT ALL.
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

I think they say two totally different things. The new one (while I agree with Ckret that the glow is unnecessary) is more masculine, classic and clean.
      The old one is bright, colourful and playful (though hard to read).
      Is it an improvement on the new one? probably but it depends on the mood you want to provide and who your demographic is...
      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X