X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Inconsistency

Hey everyone,

www.studio78.ca

K, so I spent the entire Saturday workin on this site. I used JQuery for the first time for tabs, for lightbox. So I finished what I wanted to finish and I go on browsershots to check it out. What a nightmare. It is not consistent at all. Is there an expert out that can help me? I am planning on a big makeover on the site tomorrow (maybe not so many bells and whistles) - and, I need this done tomorrow night. Thanks, talk to you soon!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Changing Color Mode
    HotButton
    I'm not sure I fully understand the assertions made in that post, but for certain, changing the Document Color Mode in Illustrator doesn't change the colors of anything that's already on the artboard....
    Today, 07:51 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
    PrintDriver
    Just a reminder here that this post by Key was made over 13 years ago, during the boom before the bust.
    Times (and prices) have changed a lot in that time.
    Today, 07:33 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Feedback for future assessment
    PrintDriver
    One of your links is broken.

Can you give us a little more detail about what your project brief is?

The image I can see with the plastic wrap and the marble seems to be a study...
    Today, 07:29 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Changing Color Mode
    PrintDriver
    About the worst thing you can do with Illustrator is use the Color Mode to change stuff after starting your design.
    ALWAYS select your document color mode before you begin using Illustrator. Changing...
    Today, 07:23 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Can anyone enlarge this photo for me?
    PrintDriver
    LOL. Yeah. Sure you can.
    I've tried everything out there, including this one, and they are all the same.
    If the pixel information is not there, it is not there, and no amount of pixel guessing...
    Today, 07:16 AM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X