X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Inconsistency

Hey everyone,

www.studio78.ca

K, so I spent the entire Saturday workin on this site. I used JQuery for the first time for tabs, for lightbox. So I finished what I wanted to finish and I go on browsershots to check it out. What a nightmare. It is not consistent at all. Is there an expert out that can help me? I am planning on a big makeover on the site tomorrow (maybe not so many bells and whistles) - and, I need this done tomorrow night. Thanks, talk to you soon!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Fernandes44 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 10:47 AM
  • Fernandes44
    Hello!
    Fernandes44
    Hello,

I am new member into this community. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. Hope you will accept me guys.

Thanks for your time!...
    Today, 10:23 AM
  • murofwoh
    Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
    murofwoh
    and break out the sketch pad----20 thumbnails first!
    Today, 10:11 AM
  • murofwoh
    Reply to My first thread design
    murofwoh
    already mentioned but SANPSTER? Don't you mean S N A P ster? if you can't get that right, well.....I mean my brother is an actual dyslexic and ran his own sign shop for years---talk about some scary and...
    Today, 10:09 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
    seamas
    Both of these suffer from the same things.

1. Boring photos.
    2. The presentation tells me that this is most certainly NOT gonna be better than ice cream.

You need to sell...
    Today, 10:05 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X