updated site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated site

Hi. I improved my site and i've created it completly with css. I've built in a styleswitcher with javascript. What do u think about it? Its only fitted to IE and Netscape. The german text doesnt matter. please enter the page by clicking the text "enter page", not by clicking on the picture. Is the layout right or is it in disorder? On my pc the heights and widhts are right. thank u for your opinions.

Where's the link?

<embed src="http://www.akewz.com/gdforumbanner.swf" height="150" width="300" quality="high" loop="infinite" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgiP1_Prod_Version=Shockwaveflash">

Comment

Sorry: www.chilltschon.de.vu

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Pool ball logo. All constructive criticism welcome.
        PrintDriver
        It's not often one runs into a pool ball salesman. That's funny.

I have to price some crazy things in the ''show biz'' side of my job....
        Today, 07:43 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Printer recommendations?
        PrintDriver
        Most of the designers here wouldn't do their own production printing For their clients. They would take it out to be professionally printed.

What do you want the office printer to do?...
        Today, 07:07 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to How to handle freelance work
        PrintDriver
        If you've read our rules you understand why we cannot discuss pricing on this forum
        You simply have to figure out how long it's going to take you and how much you want to be paid per hour.
        Today, 06:41 AM
      • Qwerty
        Reply to I need your critiques
        Qwerty
        thanks a lot Pan Toshi!
        Today, 05:46 AM
      • Kaouther
        How to handle freelance work
        Kaouther
        Hello all,
        I'm a graphic design student from Tunisia. Today I received my first freelance project from a client online. The project is designing a pack of 25 stickers for a new social network....
        Today, 05:17 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X