Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Work Flow Question
    KitchWitch
    Hi Mcarriganphotos and welcome to GDF.

How many files you have is up to you, in my opinion. If it helps you complete your project and you don't mind the clutter, why not?

We...
    Today, 11:51 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to LOGO FEEDBACK
    KitchWitch
    Hi John and welcome to GDF.

I read Moon Fools, but at a distance it may read Moon Tools.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the...
    Today, 11:47 AM
  • mcarriganphotos
    Work Flow Question
    mcarriganphotos
    So a little about me. I am a Soldier first and a semi-pro photographer on the side. I dabble in graphics to design a few t-shirts and in the Army what we call Commander's Coins (little atta-boy awards)....
    Today, 09:17 AM
  • Johndonaire
    LOGO FEEDBACK
    Johndonaire
    Hi guys. I'm an architect and I do a little bit of graphic design. I usually do it as an extra service in my practice if ever a client needs a logo for his new business or the architectural design I'm...
    Today, 07:15 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Illustrator Pen Tool Help
    PrintDriver
    Illustrator is all about closed shapes. You don't necessarily "draw" with it using lines.
    If you think in terms of closed shapes you might have an easier time.
    The pen tool is only...
    Yesterday, 07:14 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zooming and scolling thumbnails in flash

i wasnt really sure where else to put this so i apologize if its in the wrong area.
    basically what i want to do is have scrolling and zooming thumbnails i can click to open up a preview within the browser. kind of like the dock for the mac OS. could anyone shed some light on how i would do this?
    i can already do the scrolling side to side and also the opening the preview, but the zoom function has me stumped.

cheers,

Bryce
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X