Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• J4v3rt
    Logo for coaching business
    J4v3rt
    Hello,

Logo for my life-coaching company.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Honest and constructive critique is also very important for me.

Why butterflies?
    Today, 06:01 PM
  • Mr.Mag00
    Missing fonts...
    Mr.Mag00
    I'm running Windows 8.1 on a high-end computer. Suddenly the drop-down list of fonts in Illustrator CC has changed! Many or all of the fonts I need, are missing, and there are lots of other fonts in...
    Today, 05:17 PM
  • Mr.Mag00
    Reply to Gaussian blur changing with image size!
    Mr.Mag00
    There are holes in my knowledge. I am quite disorganized. I'm severely dyslexic... so when I run into a roadblock, I just do whatever I can to get around it... even if it means using something like...
    Today, 04:49 PM
  • BOXED
    Would appreciate some feedback on logo
    BOXED
    Starting a new project website for print designers!

I want to share the latest news on design trends, tips, tutorials, free print design templates. I want to focus purely on the print design...
    Today, 03:41 PM
  • alansmms
    Finding good music theme for website developing even if have to buy rights….
    alansmms
    I’m trying to get hold of good music theme/themes for my site. But I having a hard time finding music that fit even paid stuff. Hope someone here can help with leads to place that have it.
    Today, 03:10 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress - bind a profile to a category

Is there a way to bind a profile for example "author" to a category? No matter what (s)he posts, it's automatically categorized to the given cat.

I see a plugin for binding users names to categorizes but that means manually binding their name to the cat.

Anything out there that simply binds the profiles instead?

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X