Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portfolio website

Hello guys,

I'm wondering if including traditional arts is with graphic design portfolio website. it would be a problem, isn't it?

Should I separate two websites for graphic designs and traditional arts?

please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Vicente

I don't see why there would be any problem. Just put them under two different categories.
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
      Comment on 3D view of a logo
      HotButton
      Yeah, I've said it many times here; for my money, mockups are a waste of time. If a client asks for a specific simulation, I'll work it up for an additional charge, but these canned, free-on-the-web renders...
      Today, 06:15 AM
    • nikko
      Adobe resellers to expensive, any way around this?
      nikko
      Hy there.
      My country is not supported for CC membership (Bosnia and Herzegowina), only trough resellers.
      I've been using Illustrator for 2 years now, and instead of $239 a year for an individual...
      Today, 06:14 AM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Bar Logo Critique
      HotButton
      The concept isn't bad, but the execution is impossible to judge in a mocked up contrivance. Post a single color example of just the as-designed graphic.
      Today, 06:06 AM
    • gilbertonia
      Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
      gilbertonia
      Thank you. I will make sure to read them soon....
      Today, 01:15 AM
    • gilbertonia
      Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
      gilbertonia
      Thank you. Is there a simple questionnaire or guide that I can use to steer me to the best design for my needs? I mean when working with international freelancing ad. designers. and freelancing graphic...
      Yesterday, 07:59 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X