Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• lowfatgraphics
    Reply to UX tips
    lowfatgraphics
    Hmm This isn't UX, it is UI... Its common to get the two mixed up but having worked in UX and now UI, there is a pretty big difference.

Now from a UI stand point, there isn't much here...aside...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    lowfatgraphics
    "S" is tough to read-- looks interesting. the glossy highlights seem to have multiple light sources tho...might want to double check.
    Today, 03:43 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    lowfatgraphics
    Tough to comment because I'm not aware of its usage...signage or a cup coaster-- how small will it ever be, because at one point the thin tag line with not be readable. So you would have to create a system....
    Today, 03:39 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Font
    lowfatgraphics
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking to invest in a font management software. I've used Suitcase Fusion ($119) before but I've been hearing good things about Font Explorer X Pro ($89).

Today, 03:18 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Changed the fonts, removed the texture, reduced the amount of colors & brightened the orange. better?...
    Today, 02:21 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW Fosod

Howdy friends,

Boy, a lot has changed since my first and last post. Well, if you're interested in taking a look at giving some feedback, I just uploaded the newly re-designed:

www.fosod.com

There are a couple of quirks I'm working out, but overall, I'm very satisfied with the new direction.

You're comments are muchly appreciated.

Fosod
    --
    www.fosod.com

Kind regards,

Walter
    Fosod Design Studios
    --
    www.fosod.com
    Web Site and Graphic Design

i dont dig the music or the bg color..... i like the layout though its a bit smushed together

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

I like it! As perm said, it is a bit smooshed together, but I like the layout of the pages. Keep it up! I think the orange is a bit overbearing, maybe tone it down just a bit....

Comment

I'm starting to see that water animation everywhere.

I hate the music too... not the style, but music on a webpage is a big no-no. it's annoying after a short time I had to close the site rather quickly because it just didn't jive with my mp3 player

Anyhow, the portfolio uses those little squares, I don't mind too much because of the helpful rollover, but why require a rollover to see what's coming?

http://www.ianlabs.com

Comment

I love the looks and I like the orange. Alot of people are scared to use orange but I like it.

Good job!

Comment

Whoah. I totally disagree with Cathode. I think this is the first time I've EVER seen music on a website that was completely appropriate and actually enhances the experience. Great job!

Comment

Well I like this music, what is it? Bach?

The 'clicks' and sound effects when you press the buttons interfere with the music and spoil the calm effect for me.

I don't find the water animation squares very easy to use. Doesn't seem clear that they are links to portolio items so I get a bit confused when I first arrive.

The width of the site is fairly narrow.

I'm not 100% convinced by the colours.

I like the use of the gray colour and the dotted lines.

http://www.jackfruitdesign.com/
              Om Namah Shivaya
              Business website: Jackfruit Design
              Personal blog: theSheep.co.uk

Comment

its a fast moving flash site and its easy to navigate...thank you.... finally someone got it right....

JUST LAUNCHED - www.hirethisdesigner.com - check it out

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X