No announcement yet.

The NEW Fosod

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW Fosod

Howdy friends,

Boy, a lot has changed since my first and last post. Well, if you're interested in taking a look at giving some feedback, I just uploaded the newly re-designed:

There are a couple of quirks I'm working out, but overall, I'm very satisfied with the new direction.

You're comments are muchly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Fosod Design Studios
    Web Site and Graphic Design

i dont dig the music or the bg color..... i like the layout though its a bit smushed together

JUST LAUNCHED - - check it out

I like it! As perm said, it is a bit smooshed together, but I like the layout of the pages. Keep it up! I think the orange is a bit overbearing, maybe tone it down just a bit....

I'm starting to see that water animation everywhere.

I hate the music too... not the style, but music on a webpage is a big no-no. it's annoying after a short time I had to close the site rather quickly because it just didn't jive with my mp3 player

Anyhow, the portfolio uses those little squares, I don't mind too much because of the helpful rollover, but why require a rollover to see what's coming?

I love the looks and I like the orange. Alot of people are scared to use orange but I like it.

Good job!

Whoah. I totally disagree with Cathode. I think this is the first time I've EVER seen music on a website that was completely appropriate and actually enhances the experience. Great job!

Well I like this music, what is it? Bach?

The 'clicks' and sound effects when you press the buttons interfere with the music and spoil the calm effect for me.

I don't find the water animation squares very easy to use. Doesn't seem clear that they are links to portolio items so I get a bit confused when I first arrive.

The width of the site is fairly narrow.

I'm not 100% convinced by the colours.

I like the use of the gray colour and the dotted lines.

Om Namah Shivaya
              Business website: Jackfruit Design
              Personal blog:

its a fast moving flash site and its easy to navigate...thank you.... finally someone got it right....

JUST LAUNCHED - - check it out

Latest Topics

• B
                  Reply to Creating Text Effect in Illstrator
                  Honestly, I wouldn't do it at all. Beveled, 3-D typography is sort of, well, yucky.

Anyway, yes, it's possible in Illustrator, but would require complicated and difficult blends. There...
                  Today, 06:56 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Creating Text Effect in Illstrator
                  Heaven forbid Adobe Bevel and Extrude give you a classic Roman profile for a letter form.
                  Unless there is a plugin out there that gives additional profiles, getting that effect is going to require...
                  Today, 06:53 PM
                • Buda
                  Reply to Alternative to offset for metallic printing ?
                  We have a digital printer (fuji xerox Color 1000i) that prints silver and gold metallic toner. It's a lot cheaper than offset, especially for small runs and even one offs.
                  Today, 06:50 PM
                • PrintDriver
                  Reply to Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!
                  Pies are in the oven now.
                  Gonna make the bread and turkey tomorrow.
                  Sweet potatoes from the garden too.

Might have to check that the pies taste all right tonight though. Smell...
                  Today, 06:29 PM
                • PanToshi
                  Reply to Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!
                  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
                  I'm going to feast on roast bird and cranberry jelly with friends until I'm about to burst and then waddle my way home.... maybe just one more theen, leetle waf-fer......
                  Today, 06:13 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us