Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
The NEW Fosod Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to achieve Pantone color accuracy in house?
    Desktop inkjet printers have internal ICC profiles. That particular Epson will come fairly close to in-gamut Pantone colors IF (< big IF) you use Epson papers and the correct output profile for that...
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Customer Liability
    < not a lawyer.

Show me the contract.
    The designer should have provided a contract stating an estimate of the work before even beginning the work, especially 12 hours of it.
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Does your digital press have an ink limit panel, either in the rip or as an on-board item?
    Depending on the press, it may have a draft mode as well.
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • gregbern
    Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Hi there, I am being given ridiculous expectations for preflighting a job before plating with minimal troubleshooting time. The only way I could manage this in the past was by using a reduced ink profile...
    Today, 04:43 AM
  • uine
    Education Forum Flyer
    Hi everyone,

I am recently making a flyer for an education forum. It took me a long while to find a way to organize this information, and I just finished my draft (colors are not final, some...
    Today, 04:35 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW Fosod

Howdy friends,

Boy, a lot has changed since my first and last post. Well, if you're interested in taking a look at giving some feedback, I just uploaded the newly re-designed:

There are a couple of quirks I'm working out, but overall, I'm very satisfied with the new direction.

You're comments are muchly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Fosod Design Studios
    Web Site and Graphic Design

i dont dig the music or the bg color..... i like the layout though its a bit smushed together

JUST LAUNCHED - - check it out

I like it! As perm said, it is a bit smooshed together, but I like the layout of the pages. Keep it up! I think the orange is a bit overbearing, maybe tone it down just a bit....

I'm starting to see that water animation everywhere.

I hate the music too... not the style, but music on a webpage is a big no-no. it's annoying after a short time I had to close the site rather quickly because it just didn't jive with my mp3 player

Anyhow, the portfolio uses those little squares, I don't mind too much because of the helpful rollover, but why require a rollover to see what's coming?

I love the looks and I like the orange. Alot of people are scared to use orange but I like it.

Good job!

Whoah. I totally disagree with Cathode. I think this is the first time I've EVER seen music on a website that was completely appropriate and actually enhances the experience. Great job!

Well I like this music, what is it? Bach?

The 'clicks' and sound effects when you press the buttons interfere with the music and spoil the calm effect for me.

I don't find the water animation squares very easy to use. Doesn't seem clear that they are links to portolio items so I get a bit confused when I first arrive.

The width of the site is fairly narrow.

I'm not 100% convinced by the colours.

I like the use of the gray colour and the dotted lines.

Om Namah Shivaya
              Business website: Jackfruit Design
              Personal blog:

its a fast moving flash site and its easy to navigate...thank you.... finally someone got it right....

JUST LAUNCHED - - check it out

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.