Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash menu w/ buttons

i'm back again for more advice... ;o)
    I'm creating a submenu for my company's website in flash, i added the "go to web page" behavior to each of the buttons, but when i bring the swf file into dreamweaver and "test in browser" the buttons don't do anything. This website is not published and the buttons are directed to the "to be published" page, but shouldn't it at least come up as "page not found" when i click on it while testing in a browser?

I'm using Flash MX 2004 Pro and testing in Firefox, Safari, & IE

~BJT
    You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• AroundTheFur
    Reply to Looking for feedback on a logo idea
    AroundTheFur
    Hi there again,
    I appreciate all the responses so far from everyone. Taking these into consideration I have attempted to take another direction on the project and would like to know what you think....
    Today, 05:54 AM
  • ZeroCool22
    My first 1 photomanipulations, feedback appreciated.
    ZeroCool22

Tihs are my first manipulations, and have errors for sure, so feedback would be nice. Thx....
    Today, 05:07 AM
  • PanToshi
    Comment on Graphic Designer's In Math
    PanToshi
    Sounds like a fun assignment for all involved. Bravo and thanks for teaching our kids math!
    Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  • Daisy B.
    Comment on Graphic Designer's In Math
    Daisy B.
    Thank you for answering my questions. The project that I'm working on is about how math is used in almost every profession, so each student has to pick a job and then research how math is used in that...
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
    salsa
    What kind of simple math do you use on a regular basis whilst doing your job?
    addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions & percentages, ratios, geometry, basic algebra, patterns/sequences...
    Yesterday, 05:31 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X