Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Flowers, flowers everywhere...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I need some time to reconnect my Computer and look for some flowers..

I unhook the Cd and dvd drives to play GTR FIA Racing Game, without success.

And my machine is all unwired....

*****ing simulation games...

ikyut
              I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

By the way
                Your photos are all awesome.
                ikyut

Comment

Sorrry for the HUGE PICS

Comment

Why don't you just resize it so it's no bigger then 800px wide?
                    Less be more.

Comment

or buy me a bigger monitor. that would work for me.

Comment

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Last edited by morea; 09-21-2005, 06:03 PM.

Comment

chinese lantern

Last edited by morea; 09-21-2005, 06:02 PM. Reason: felt like it

Comment

are those bleeding hearts? So pretty, I love the colors -- the pink against the green. So retro.

Comment

they sure are! Thanks!

I'm loving this thread. Great shots everybody.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X