Photo Project#2: Colour Your World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Project#2: Colour Your World

Before taking on this project, please make sure to read the Project Guideines first.

START DATE:
    November 29th 2005.

Just a reminder to take photos upon the start date of the project rather than pulling files from your archives.

YOUR TASK

The world is filled with colours, whether it is a garden, the sky or a concert hall, colour is perceived in many ways. We often overlook the wonderous beauty of colour and take it for granted. The world would be a dull place if everything was Black and White.

Look for ways to express emotion and feeling through colour, like green with envy, or red for anger. Try to express yourselves through colour. This project will encourage you to tell a story not through words but through colour.

Don't forget to provide the following info...

Title: GDF Photo
    Description: What the?
    EXIF DATA: optional (preferably ISO, Apeture, Shutter Speed etc.)
    [img]IMAGE[/img]

Enjoy and have Fun!
    Last edited by Tyger; 12-02-2005, 07:55 PM.

Title: Cozy
    Description: my christmas tree
    EXIF DATA: Nikon D70s, iso 350, shutter at bulb (aprox 5 sec)

Comment

great start to this topic dreams.

Comment

Ohhh....another good one Tyger!

Nice shot Dreams!

Comment

Nice one dreams. That looks like it'd make a nice Christmas card.

Hopefully my camera arrives in time for me to participate in this project.
          "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
          -Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcher
            Nice one dreams. That looks like it'd make a nice Christmas card.

Hopefully my camera arrives in time for me to participate in this project.

No problem there Sketch...these projects will always be open

Neuro...Glad you are enjoying these...the first one went really well.

Comment

It sure did! I think you'll find that it will continue to. I think you might want to add something to your starters that say that they are open ended so ppl know that they are on going. Just a thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Neuro
                It sure did! I think you'll find that it will continue to. I think you might want to add something to your starters that say that they are open ended so ppl know that they are on going. Just a thought!

Well it does say something in the guidelines, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to add it.

Comment

took this one last nite at the bar

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

wicked D-Frag! nice to see you taking part in these projects bro, i've always like your stuff!

great start so far guys...keep it coming!

Comment

Red

Its funny how a single color can change the seen. Adding the red to this scene tells a totally different story than If I had shot the knife alone.

Exif
                      Kodak Z740
                      Title:Guilty
                      Shutter: 4sec
                      Light Source. Small LED flashlight
                      No Flash
                      ISO 80
                      aperature f-7

No Humans have been harmed during this photo session. Only a couple of tomotoes!!
                      http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

Scary thing is willy...I was going to do something similar

Comment

Sir Billiam! I am definitely impressed. Nice job! This topic has me stuck for the moment... but I'll get into my groove soon enough.
                          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Nice shots Dfrag and Willy! I am in the same boat as Morea. A little stuck at the moment but I am sure that will change soon enough. Kind of like the last one did. I can't wait to see what else ppl post. This is fun!! :P

Comment

My wife kinda looked at me funny as she caught me shooting this one. Color says and represents many things but to express the color to inlist emotional representation proved to me to be pretty difficult too.I found most of the ideas rolling through my thick head represented things not emotion.

Nice project Tyger.

http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X