Not sure where to put this..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure where to put this..

Okay so I have a tattoo idea. I took lots of consideration and creativity to think of this, but I don't know where to put it. I read the little description under general saying don't request in this forum. Which I understand, but I still would like to get it out there somewhere. Just don't know where to share it to, or what forum I can just ask. I put it under photo challenges since its the only section that makes sense. I just need it drawn out whether by hand or graphically either or. Graphically would make more sense and its preferred, hence why I thought to ask the internet first, but yea. Thanks in advance.

There are no free work requests anywhere on this forum.

Read the GDF FORUM RULES here.

Specifically this clause:
    4. Do not request free work here. Graphic design is how we earn a living. If you ask us to work for free, your thread will be deleted, and you will be banned. And we'll probably laugh at you.

If you want to hire a designer for PAY MONEY CASH CURRENCY LEGAL TENDER to help you with your tattoo artwork, you can post a classified ad in this section here. Be sure to include your email address or your ad will not be posted. All details regarding the job are to be discussed privately.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

The tattoo artist should be able to draw it for you. That's their specialty

Comment

^^I agree.

I can draw but when I got a tattoo, I did some research and then handed my concept over to my tattoo artist to draw up. I'm not saying that a designer or an illustrator can't design a tattoo, because I've designed tattos before...but tattoo artists can do it better.
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Quite honestly, if the tattoo artist can't draw it, I'd think about finding another tattoo artist.

Comment

Tattoo artist can do this task for you. Hire best in the business.

Comment

Hey, having a lot of tats, I will tell you the best way to vet a tattoo artist is to have them draw your vision. Tell them what you want, if they can't or won't move on. There are to many tracers in the tattoo industry. Just like here you want an artist doing your design. Good luck.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
                Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
                PanToshi
                Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                Today, 03:46 PM
              • PanToshi
                Reply to Looking for comments
                PanToshi
                Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
                Today, 03:46 PM
              • PanToshi
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                PanToshi
                Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
                Today, 03:40 PM
              • HotButton
                Reply to Flyer Crtitique
                HotButton
                There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
                Today, 03:36 PM
              • pobrien
                Flyer Crtitique
                pobrien
                Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
                Today, 01:12 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X