X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Photo Project - hot

Welcome to the photo project for August! Here are the guidelines:

Please do not upload attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.

• You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery(when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu).

• NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, tonal / color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

• One entry per member. You may post more than one photo in this thread, but be sure to specify which one you want included in the voting as your entry.

• Ideal image size is 600 pixels wide.

• Cut off date for submitting photos will be August 26th.

The theme is: "HOT". Happy shooting!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Man should've had someone take pictures of my run. I bet you could fill a great lake with the amount of sweat that was dripping.

Comment

OK, I hope it works for the contest

Comment

ok here is mine

Comment

The Hot-Seat

What a great theme for my first photo contest. We've had this old chair sitting in our back yard for years and we decided to put it to good use... heating us! Me.. I just had to take some pics! So here's my entry; I call it.. The Hot-Seat!

Other photos from this series:

(it was a really hard choice between this one and the one I chose as my entry. I think that this one is the best photograph out of all of the ones, I love the perspective of it, but I think that the one I chose illustrates "Hot" best.)

---

(This one was one of my 3 favorites out of the series of photographs (There were 8 by the way) because of the flame comming off of the top, To me it looks like a Hand.)

Thanks for lettin' me participate
          Last edited by syberwolff; 08-05-2006, 01:31 PM. Reason: Putting a Title for the image. \ Updating Image

Comment

Okay, I hate to post fire in this subject, as their are so many things that I think are "hot" so to speak, but here it goes.

For more constant in your face photography visit my blog at the link below.

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

All very nice so far. Here's mine.

Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Slightly less obvious..
                call me rob

Please visit my flickr page!

Comment

'your anger is a gift...'

ckeck out Analyze Think

inside my head

Comment

Welcome to the photo project for September! Here are the guidelines:

Please do not upload attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.

• You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery (when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu). Other free hosting sites include www.photobucket.com and www.imageshack.us

• NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, tonal / color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

• One entry per member. You may post more than one photo in this thread, but be sure to specify which one you want included in the voting as your entry.

• Please size your photo to a maximum of 600 pixels wide.

• Cut off date for submitting photos will be September 24th.

The theme is: "order". Happy shooting!
                    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X