X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Photo Project: GRAY

Welcome to the photo project for November! Here are the guidelines:

Please do not upload attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.

• You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery(when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu).

NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, tonal / color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

• One entry per member. You may post more than one photo in this thread, but be sure to specify which one you want included in the voting as your entry.

• Ideal image size is 600 pixels wide.

• Cut off date for submitting photos will be November 26th.

The theme is: "GRAY". Happy shooting!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Kinda scary being the first post...well here goes =)

GREY statue taken at the Texas Ren Fest.
    "If a barber can't shave the logo into the back of your head, it's not a successful logo."
    —Sketcher

Comment

hmm, posting the url didn't seem to work...let's try again after I ponder fer a while
      Last edited by artistsdad; 10-31-2006, 07:20 PM. Reason: screwed up
      "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin, 1759

The USA will not survive without another revolution. Soon.

Comment

try [img] and picture url [/img]
        "If a barber can't shave the logo into the back of your head, it's not a successful logo."
        —Sketcher

Comment

you need to put your [img][/img] tags around the url so it looks like this

Code:
          [img]Your url[/img]

or you can just hit the picture box in the reply window and paste in the url and hit ok

Comment

I call it "roadkill preview". Don't know as I've ever seen one in the wild in the upright, breathing position...
            Um, shot w/old hp 215 camera, cropped, resized.
            "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."--Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Actually, that was just a "hey-that's gray, too!" as I was pulling into the driveway . This is the one I was going after. Wish I had a zoom. Guess I'll have to borrow the wife's camera next time. Or start carrying my old fuji slr.

I just found the varied shades of gray in the sky and the different shades in the old wood and the metal roof intriguing. Anyway, here 'tis:

Comment

Thanks for the tips there, folks. Uh....I didn't read them until I had it figured out though. I done good all my me li'l lonesome.

Ya'll are awful good to a semi-literate like myself. I appreciate it.

Comment

Hey AD ... Those are great ... I love that skyline of the last pic ... really nice

Comment

ok here is mine

Comment

looking good so far, keep them coming!

Comment

the one I was going to post was surprisingly like yours Kittie...

but I will use this one instead:

Comment

Nice shots =)
                          —Sketcher

Comment

Out of curiosity, can you enter photos you've taken 2 years ago or should they be taken specifically for this contest? I have some b/w's that I took for a class that I'd consider entering...

blog/portfolio

Comment

oh, feel free to enter older photos. Show us what you've got! (If you post more than one though, just specify which one you want included in the voting thread.)

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X