January Photo Project: Resolutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Photo Project: Resolutions

Welcome to the photo project for January!

We're going to do things a bit differently this time, so please be sure to scan the guidelines for changes.

Please send the link for your entry to me (morea) by private message. Please do not send attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.

You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery(when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu).

NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, basic tonal/color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

One entry per member. If you decide to change your entry, please PM the new entry link and note in the PM that it is to replace a previous entry.

Please limit photo size to 600 pixel width.

Cut off date for submitting photos will be January 28th.

The theme is: "RESOLUTIONS". Happy shooting!
    Last edited by morea; 01-09-2007, 08:28 AM.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

remember, please don't post your photos in this thread; instead, send the link to me and I will post them all at once in the voting thread.
    Last edited by morea; 01-06-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

I need to think about this one ... I was going to do something along the lines of smashed cigs because I was going to attempt to quit ... so much for that.

I'll put my thinking cap on.

Comment

In your guidlines it says send a link to you, do not post the picture in this thread but it also says you may post more than one picture in this thread???
          SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

sorry, force of habit. Since we're tring something new this month, entries need to be PM'd to me, and one entry per person will be entered in the voting, but if you want to change your entry before the end of the contest, just send me a new pm with the new link (and do me the favor of reminding me that it replaces a precious entry because I have been more than a little scatterbrained lately!)

Comment

no worries Mo you are always on top of things darlin

Comment

I don't know, Kittie, "always" is such a strong word...

Comment

lmao .... hmmm... mostly? is that softer?

Comment

Resolution eh.... I choose 300!
                    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

bump. Pick one. lol.

Comment

anybody playing this month, folks?

Comment

Actually I have been racking my brain and I am having a hard time coming up with anything for this one

If I do manage to think of something I will send it on over to ya

Comment

<- Couldn't think of anything.

I could take a picture of my bike... but getting healthier isn't a resolution for me. I've been working on it for awhile.

Note: It's hard to get back in shape after a partial lung collapse after being in respiratory arrest. I was on steroids for almost a year. [Edit: The steroids where to help build my lungs back up. (Thought I should make that more clear.)]Add atrial tacycardia on top of that and you have a recipe for a loooong recovery. Oh, and working in front of a computer all day doesn't help either IMO. My current weight sucks but I'm alive. I can loose weight (carefully) but I can't reboot the body and start over.
                            Last edited by Exodus; 01-20-2007, 04:35 PM.
                            Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

I hear ya Ex (((hugs)))

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X