X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, seriously. NOBODY made any resolutions? lol
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I seriously didn't even think about it until this thread. Sorry.
      Former GD. Current Photographer
      http://ascottmccauley.com/

Comment

I resolved to get a new job this year. Would you accept a picture of me giving my company's logo the finger? 'Cause I give it the finger everyday... but only in my mind so I don't draw attention to myself. When the "big day" comes... it's getting flipped off in reality. Then the photo would fall under completed resolutions... I hope the place I work for currently becomes nothing but a bad memory by 2008.
        Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Good news people! We're all either too perfect, or too indifferent to make any New Years Resolutions, because there are no entries this month (other than mine, and I'm hardly putting one entry up for voting... lol)

Topics for February will be graciously accepted. What do you want to take pictures of next?

Comment

Well, I'm not indifferent, so...

I haven't been following along the past months, so forgive me if this has recently been done.
            How about a "Textures" theme?

Comment

yup, we actually did textures a while back... you can check out the past contests here: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=10499

and here's our "brainstorming" thread with many untapped ideas:
              http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=9346

Comment

I have tried and tried to come up with something and my mind is drawing a blank on this one

I know there are a few days left ... I will try to keep thinking. I feel bad there are no entries

Usually something always pops right into my head .. this time I came up empty.

Comment

My resolution was to go to the gym more often and work out. I keep ending up in the hot tub. I could take a picture of myself in the hot tub, however, I don't think it would make for a very good picture. I can't take a pic of myself playing basketball which is the other thing I've managed to do a few times. But with the hot tub so close by, I can't seem to resist it!!
                  You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

How about cold - since it seems that everyone is experiencing a little bit of that lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Neballer
                      How about cold - since it seems that everyone is experiencing a little bit of that lately.
                      Yep, I can post a picture of my two year old's boogers. I'm sure that would make everyone's day. I'll make sure to post at lunch time for maximum gross out capacity.
                      at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

not exactly what I had in mind...but let's see it anyway!

Comment

Hold on now... does anybody else get a vote on this booger issue??
                          People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

nope.

Comment

aaahhh boogers!
                              People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• adamlevine
                                Games in this Christmas
                                adamlevine
                                Games in this Christmas
                                I am planning to organize play with his family during Christmas break. Can someone give me the idea about the game? The venue is indoors or outdoors
                                Yesterday, 10:11 PM
                              • PrintDriver
                                Reply to Advice on simple banking-style design
                                PrintDriver
                                Too many words.
                                I grew up playing text only adventure games. The banking was always the easiest part. You put your loot into whatever passed for a ''bank'' and kept on playing.

For...
                                Yesterday, 08:09 PM
                              • GreyOsprey
                                Protecting from unauthorized use by a school, when parent's hired me for the work?
                                GreyOsprey
                                Hey all,

I searched for any article like this, however found none. I'm figuring that is because of the strange nature of this project.

I was approached by one of the parent's...
                                Yesterday, 06:35 PM
                              • Splashsky
                                Advice on simple banking-style design
                                Splashsky
                                So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
                                Yesterday, 12:10 PM
                              • PrintDriver
                                Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
                                PrintDriver
                                Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
                                The Output.
                                As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
                                Yesterday, 08:46 AM
                              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X