June Photo Project: journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Photo Project: journey

Welcome to the photo project for June! The theme this month is: "journey".

• Please send the link for your entry to me (morea) by private message. Please do not send attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread. (If you have less than 10 posts you will not be able to send private messages; in that case, please post your link in this thread with no image tags and I will add it to the list.)

• You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery(when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu). Free hosting is also available at www.imageshack.us, www.photobucket.com and www.tinypic.com.

• NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, basic tonal/color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

• One entry per member. If you decide to change your entry, please PM the new entry link and note in the PM that it is to replace a previous entry.

• Please limit photo size to 600 pixel width.

• Cut off date for submitting photos will be June 24th.

Happy shooting!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Here is my submission...

oh wait....
    nvm
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
      She took the midnight train goin anywhere
      Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
      He took the midnight train goin anywhere

yes!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

I saw the title and immediately... "Just a smalltown girl... livin in a lonely world..."
        www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

^^lmao... nerdy minds think alike
          www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

haha. when my roomate gets drunk he will just randomly start singing that song totally off key and off time. i need to get him to a karaoke bar one night!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

lol, I knew it was only a matter of time. Thanks for posting it in the thread instead of having everyone swarm my PM box.

Comment

Originally posted by Typically
                Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world
                She took the midnight train goin anywhere
                Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroit
                He took the midnight train goin anywhere

yes!
                Not Yes, that's Journey.
                Less be more.

Comment

Comment

My submission is in
                    Less be more.

Comment

thanks Mynock.

Comment

Comment

more... please?

Comment

Do I win as the only entry?
                            Less be more.

Comment

no, I have two.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X