• Show
Clear All

last call for entries!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

When does this last call end? ^^
      www.androcid.net

Comment

I'll give it another day or two since we don't have very many entries this month. In fact, I will let it run until this friday. (July 6)

Comment

sweet I will try to get a entry to you tonight yet or tommorow I have to make sure this shot is perfect
          I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be aggressive.
          I had to get out there and go for it...
          I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me.
          Michael Jordan

Comment

I guess saturday would be pushing it? Oh well if not I will enter next one. This is a cool idea

Comment

if you get it to me quickly, I will include it; I haven't set up the voting yet.

Comment

sorry for holding you up morea i will have to pass. equip problems ... thx for waiting.... will get in the next one.

Comment

no problem. I will start the voting tomorrow, if there are any last minute entries.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X