Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

June Photo Project: journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last call for entries!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

When does this last call end? ^^
      www.androcid.net

Comment

I'll give it another day or two since we don't have very many entries this month. In fact, I will let it run until this friday. (July 6)

Comment

sweet I will try to get a entry to you tonight yet or tommorow I have to make sure this shot is perfect
          I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be aggressive.
          I had to get out there and go for it...
          I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me.
          Michael Jordan

Comment

I guess saturday would be pushing it? Oh well if not I will enter next one. This is a cool idea

Comment

if you get it to me quickly, I will include it; I haven't set up the voting yet.

Comment

sorry for holding you up morea i will have to pass. equip problems ... thx for waiting.... will get in the next one.

Comment

no problem. I will start the voting tomorrow, if there are any last minute entries.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
                    Reply to What do you guys think about this designe ?
                    B
                    I'm guessing that renting a party girl means exactly what one might suspect.

As for the logo, it looks like a peel-off sticker of some kind. The type is mathematically centered, but visually...
                    Yesterday, 09:07 PM
                  • PrintDriver
                    Reply to migrating or going away?
                    PrintDriver
                    Merit badges? Really?
                    We'll see what happens I guess.
                    Yesterday, 08:19 PM
                  • B
                    Reply to migrating or going away?
                    B
                    The project manager, Iraszi, from the company that owns the forum, says the company decided to shut down the forum. He's taken the initiative to set up a new, independent forum that isn't owned by the...
                    Yesterday, 07:55 PM
                  • PrintDriver
                    Reply to What do you guys think about this designe ?
                    PrintDriver
                    What do you mean by ''gig design''?

As for the thing itself, I might put Perth on its own line under Party Girls. The whole thing kind of gives a mixed message. Is it a modeling agency? Is...
                    Yesterday, 07:34 PM
                  • PrintDriver
                    migrating or going away?
                    PrintDriver
                    Is this forum migrating to the new or going away and starting over?
                    Yesterday, 07:30 PM
                  GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X