September Photo Project: change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Photo Project: change

Welcome to the photo project for September! The theme this month is: "change".

Please send the link for your entry to me (morea) by private message. Please do not send attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.

(Note: If you have less than 10 posts you will not be able to send private messages; in that case, please post your link in this thread with no image tags and I will add it to the list.)

You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery(when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu). Free hosting is also available at www.imageshack.us, www.photobucket.com and www.tinypic.com.

NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, basic tonal/color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

One entry per member. If you decide to change your entry, please PM the new entry link and note in the PM that it is to replace a previous entry.

Please limit photo size to 600 pixel width.

Cut off date for submitting photos will be September 30th.

Happy shooting!
    Last edited by morea; 09-28-2007, 06:19 AM.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

ooh, lotsa interpretations for 'change', i likey
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

bump!

Comment

ooh, thanks for the bump, i forgot about this
        portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

bump some more!

Comment

This isn't a submission for the contest because it violates the "no photoshopping" rule, but I showed Morea for shits and giggles and she said post it up in the thread anyway.

It's from 2004 when I was pregnant with my first daughter. It starts at nearly 6 months pregnant because I wasn't showing for aaaages. She was born the day after the last pic was taken. I used to take the photos every now and again in the bathroom mirror. I wish I'd had the forethought to a) get someone else to take the pics and b) wear the same clothes (and not my scrottiest PJs) throughout and hold the camera the same way up throughout. I also wish I'd got a final shot of me holding my daughter as a newborn to put at the end. Hey ho, 20/20 hindsight is a bugger! You gotta dig the cheap casio wrist watch! I'm a classy lady!

at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

oh cool, photo stills from "Alien"!
              The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

I think it's great. Thanks for sharing, frankster!

Comment

that is really kewl frank!!!

Comment

Thanks Mo and Kit. I don't have many pics of me smuggling a beach ball because I'm always the one on the other side of the camera. I hope this is an image that my kids will find intriguing when they are older.

Comment

That is a great image, frankster! I also like seeing how your hair grew as well as your belly!

blog/portfolio

Comment

lol youre right virgo!
                        www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

Yeah, as well as the hair and belly growing, the rack got a bit out of control at the end, but that was nothing compared to how ridiculous it got after my daughter was born and I started breastfeeding. It was like I had a comedy fake chest!

Comment

I think hair, nails and boobs all grow at an amazing rate when pregnant .. my sister always has lovely nails when she's expecting

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
                              my sister always has lovely nails when she's expecting
                              I had to cut mine really really short about an hour after my daughter was born because I was worried I'd scratch her by accident.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X