Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Getting back into graphics after a 20 year hiatus... Help with submission...
    ISitude
    Revisit the typography, the hierarchy seems off. And careful with that font, because some versions are free (and some aren't) it is a common go to curly font ... and is also poorly rendered.
    Today, 03:26 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to First Post; question about design "style"
    ISitude
    Vintage ticket ...retro ticket ...passport ticket ...ticket graphic design.
    Today, 02:59 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hello there.
    Buda
    Hi Gregor and welcome. Make sure you read the links that KW mentioned. There's a reason why most of us do not mention our real names...
    Today, 02:30 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to What Ya Think?
    Buda
    If you believe in your product, you should pay your designers. If you don't believe in your product, you are in the wrong business.

Instead of offering too many designs, offer 1 very good...
    Today, 02:28 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to New Cartoonist
    Buda
    Hello there, are you saying you made a movie in MS Paint? Because I think my head is about explode.
    Today, 02:24 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love traveling and photography..i have many pics of my shimla trip..i will post soon..

Comment

• haahah your pup looks like my Franks, he also enjoys barking he's a westie/yorkie mix though.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Hi Rahul0413 and welcome to GDF!

We ask that all new members take a few minutes read through important threads here and here.
        These will explain our rules, answer frequently asked questions and explain some of the long running jokes you'll run into.

Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• and of course, everyone im sure has seen a photo of this at some point in there life. one of the seven wonders of the world, and only a 3 hour drive from my house. this chick was crazy, wouldn't catch me on a ledge, its windy and hundreds of people fall and die each year.

Comment

• "Yallas Salt Pond", St. Thomas, Jamaica - Taken in 2012

Comment

• "Ocho Rios Bay Beach", St. Ann, Jamaica - Taken in 2013

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X