No announcement yet.

November Photo Project: Waiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case, tell him I support your desire for him to take more photos...that was an amazing shot. You're both superb photographers from what I've seen!
    Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
    The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
    I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I can't really see you or your baggy transformers shirt, Frankster, but the lighting on your daughter is incredible. and her pose, with that adorable hat, she looks like a little elf come to life out of fairy tale, peeping in on the real life people. It even looks like she has a magical light over her head. Very cool. I'd frame this one. Def. Kudos to the husband.
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

New member contest entry post

<edit: link collected>
        Last edited by morea; 12-01-2007, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks, MsSkellington... welcome to GDF.
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

bump! Accepting entries until Friday!
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

aaah

not to seem impatient, but this is my first photo "contest" thing! I want to vote, the wait is killing me!

"I see you shiver with antici---pation."

Comment

Patience young grasshopper ... patience.....

Comment

I'm bummed that there was nothing from my recent trip that really filled the bill for this one.
                  "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X