Photo Project: Two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Project: Two

Welcome to the photo project for March! The theme this month is: "Two".

Please send the link for your entry to me (morea) by private message. Please do not send attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.

(Note: If you have less than 2 posts you will not be able to send private messages; in that case, please post your link in this thread with no image tags and I will add it to the list.)

You can host photos for free at www.thecreativeforum.com, which will also allow you to put your images into the GDF Photo Gallery (when you upload a photo, just select a GDF destination from the dropdown menu). Free hosting is also available at www.imageshack.us, www.photobucket.com and www.tinypic.com.

Please list "March Photo Project" as the subject line of your message. - I receive a lot of private messages, and this makes sure that entries are not overlooked when the time comes to compile them.

Photo Project "Rules"

• NO PHOTOSHOP or other photo editing software may be used except for processing (cropping, basic tonal/color adjustments, and resizing) No elements, objects, or images can be cloned, cut out, or taken out of the original image other than what occurs from cropping.

• Photos do not have to be taken during the contest; you can enter photos that were taken at any time before the cutoff date.

• You may only enter photos that you have taken yourself.

• Photos should be suitable for all ages. This forum includes members as young as 13, so please keep entries family friendly.

• One entry per member. If you decide to change your entry, please PM the new entry link and note in the PM that it is to replace a previous entry.

• Please limit photo size to 600 pixel width.

Cut off date for submitting photos will be August 31st.

Happy shooting!
    Last edited by morea; 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

bump!

Comment

march photo project

Photo removed
      Last edited by Red Kittie Kat; 03-14-2008, 07:39 PM.

Comment

since we only have a few entries, we'll keep this topic running for April, as well.

Comment

I didn't even notice this up here no wonder I missed it. I think we might have to move to one every 3 months as I think people are getting burnt out on these. Maybe every other month might do to get more entries.
          Less be more.

Comment

So are we not to add our photo in a post here? Just wondering the photo site I'm a member of requires you post the image in the post for the contest..Let me know and I may add a photo

Comment

Originally posted by morea
              Please send the link for your entry to me (morea) by private message. Please do not send attachments, as they don't carry over properly into the voting thread.
              ^^
              SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

don't add your photo to this thread. The reason that the entries are submitted by private message is so that voting will be anonymous.

Comment

bump - any more entries? This is an easy one, folks!

Comment

Two as in two things in the photo?

Comment

whatever your interpretation of two is

Comment

No glitterturds! (for those of you that were in the sparkly number two thread a few days ago).
                        at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

lmao Frank

Comment

Can we enter more than one picture?

Comment

no.

Please read the first post, it explains all of the rules.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X