Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, yes. Well, I'm a man and we never read the rules (or instructions). lol

Comment

you might be surprised at what a strong and persistent woman can teach a man to do.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by morea
        you might be surprised at what a strong and persistent woman can teach a man to do.
        Yep ... stay single.

Comment

Uh, then you TWO would never be a twosome I take it?

Comment

morea, I sent you a PM with my entry. Let me know if you get it because I'm not sure if it got sent or not.

Comment

yup! Got it, thanks.

Comment

Morea,

I'm presuming this is still open? Just sent an entry in.
                Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

oooooo is it?? i have one now =]

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Woah.... this is still going on? I thought the dreadline was April, lol. Have you posted these pictures anywhere?

Comment

It's going to run until I get at least 6 entries. There's no point in voting otherwise.

Comment

ok, hold on, I'll send something too.

edit: there you go, sent sommit to ya.
                        Last edited by frankster; 06-04-2008, 09:21 PM.
                        at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

thanks, you TWO.

ooh, the irony.

Comment

hey mo did you ever get my pic? if not let me know i can send it again

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

I did indeed, thank you. I hope that we get a few more entries by the end of the month. I will start the voting after this month, either way.

Comment

alrighty then!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X