My Little Photo Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Little Photo Project

I Just started my own little photo project thought i would share my idea. Probably not all that original but keeps me shooting different subject matter. We had an old Websters Dictionary on our porch destined for the book drop (Old Giant hard cover. I picked it up over the weekend and had an idea to pick a word from each letter of the alphabet that I wouldn't generally use in my daily life. Then go shoot based on the definition how I might use the word in a sentence. Fun stuff my first word last week was "abaddon" . Fun stuff. This week its "byre"
    http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

What a great project! Can't wait to see 'em!
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

sounds like fun!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

That's a really cool idea Willy! I like it. Sounds like a good challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
        Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
        | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
        | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Ditto x3

Comment

Great idea. I love art that uses randomness as its muse. It really helps exercise those creative muscles.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I love art that uses randomness as its muse.....Buda this is beautiful. May I quote you?

Originally posted by budafist View Post
              Great idea. I love art that uses randomness as its muse. It really helps exercise those creative muscles.
              http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X