Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    Kayekaye
    That is nice it does show the two shades. Have you made a comp with all white on a black background? I'd like to see that.

I have worked with those all white decals, and laid a second color...
    Today, 02:10 AM
  • kiwikat07
    Reply to Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Okay, I found a one-color option that I'm pleased with using a dot pattern in Illustrator. I will check with the decal company and see if they are able to render the dots. I would think so....
    Today, 12:32 AM
  • kiwikat07
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Hi Kayekaye! Yes, I agree. Black-only is seemingly less needed these days. Ironically, in this case I really will need a one-color option because we will be doing some window decals! (For example: ht...
    Today, 12:10 AM
  • garricks
    Comment on Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    garricks
    Ain't that the truth!

Additionally it's been unseasonably cool so far this summer. We've only been in the 90s a few times. Tomorrow we're due to hit 99 in the afternoon, with a heat index...
    Yesterday, 11:18 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Happy Last Friday of July!!!!
    PrintDriver
    Happy Friday.
    It's been a nice quiet July for a change. Too bad it's over so quickly. Why does the slide into winter never take as long as the slide into spring?...
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of night shots

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Mo-
    Was that second photo taken at SPAC? Nice shots btw.
    Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I seent those already thanks to the photos at the bottom of the home page. Those are excellent! How did you get the moon to look so good?

Comment

yes, Gman - that's SPAC. How did you know?!?

Keith - I have found that the secret is to take about 486,037 photos of the moon, and out of those, one or two should be pretty good.
        Last edited by morea; 08-26-2005, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I've been there enough times to recoginize those round lights when I see 'em. You must have snapped these while you were at the 50 Cent concert, right?
          Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

actually, I didn't have to pay at ALL! Neuro's folks volunteer at SPAC so we got free passes.

(That may have been a bit of a stretch... )

Comment

What kind of camera where you using to shoot the moon?
              You want it when!? Well in that case, let me pull my magic wand out of my ass and take care of that for you.

Comment

Both shots were taken using my Kodak Z7590, which had to be returned because it ws defective. It had some serious problems with its autofocus feature and no manual override, so 99% of the shots came out VERY badly. I don't fault that type of camera, because obviously, these shots show that it has potential... and it also received very good reviews.

When I returned it, I went with a Canon Power Shot which has a few more features, but I really haven't had any opportunity to test it out much.

Comment

That's cool, G-man that you know where that is. That has to be one of the best places I have seen concerts. We go to the 1812 oveture every year put on by the Philly Orchestra. Maybe one of these times you and your wife could join the picnic that my parents put on. It's a great time...wine, food, friends and family!

Comment

Morea how X is the optical zoon on your camera?

The moon looks really awesome. great pics

ikyut
                    I have nothing to say, The Strokes...

Comment

The optical zoom on that camera was X10!

Comment

Mine is only 2x, 10X should be very amazing....Im seriourly thinking on upgrading my camera.

ikyut

Comment

mine wasn't that expensive for what it is. Here's a review, if you are interested: Canon PowerShot

Comment

Thanks sister, I really appreciate your help.

ikyut

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X