X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of place

anyone know what this is?

on a side note check out the sign.

Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

is it a buoy?
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

it is a buoy
      Less be more.

Comment

yes it's a bouy,
        well actually it's a channel marker. it was washed in during Katrina. those things are alot bigger than you'd think (well at least bigger than i thought) about 7' tall

you can see the water about 1/4 of a mile behind it, that is the bay & no boats there...about 3 miles from here is the gulf where it probably came from. now its just stuck it the grass.
        i also found the sign to be unsetteling as i walked over to take the pic.

Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JCookeDesign
          Comment on Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
          JCookeDesign
          Thank you. It's a good point that it's expected nowadays. I'll charge the tax on top of the flat rate and discuss it with the client when I send him the first invoice.
          Yesterday, 09:38 PM
        • B
          Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
          B
          If you live in a place that requires that you collect sales tax on graphic design services, it really doesn't matter how you bill your clients as long as the tax is collected and paid. If you want to...
          Yesterday, 09:02 PM
        • JCookeDesign
          Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
          JCookeDesign
          I've always charged clients hourly and charge the Sales & Use Tax on top of that.

Just picked up a new client and we worked out a flat rate (x amount per design regardless of time)....
          Yesterday, 08:37 PM
        • brancamonti
          Reply to I need help in blending(???) text in a newsletter type of thing.
          brancamonti
          keming: thanks for the welcoming. I'm referring to all text in general, it looks like out of place. I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly. It doesn't have that smooth feel to it, like it was...
          Yesterday, 03:08 PM
        • kemingMatters
          Comment on Ad Specs Question
          kemingMatters
          That could be a good thing for people in the industry that give a damn, just another reason for someone to pay a little more for quality.
          Yesterday, 02:56 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X