No announcement yet.

Canon 60D Continuous Video - HELP ASAP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon 60D Continuous Video - HELP ASAP!

Hello,

I need to record a continuous video with my Canon 60D that currently holds a 64 GB memory card. I have a full battery and the memory card is completely empty as I have formatted the memory card.

I tested out a video before formatting the memory card. I recorded for a hour, but it only recorded about 15 minutes. How do I keep my camera recording without stopping?

Ah, never mind. I figured it out

Comment

Hi Unique One, can you share the solution for anyone else that stumbles across the same problem?
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Buda View Post
        Hi Unique One, can you share the solution for anyone else that stumbles across the same problem?
        The camera will only record about 8 GB before it shuts off. There's no controlling this. The best solution is just to hit the record button again once it stops recording.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X