Share and feel of a new member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share and feel of a new member

Please introduce, my name is Thai, I'm a Viet Nam. I am glad to learn this and know of the GDF to you, maybe it will help me improve the skills of image processing, it is also thanks to the great article of you, let me share a photos of people and our country Viet Nam, I hope that we "A community that will help each other to develop and Daye GDF increasingly strong. GDF I love Click image for larger version

Name:	du-lich-Ha-long.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.4 KB
ID:	16611

That looks like Ha Long Bay -- a place I've always wanted to visit. The rock formations and the water look amazing. Have you been there? Did you take the photo?

Comment

• buicongthai
      buicongthai commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. That is true Ha Long Bay in Quang Ninh of the city! It's very nice, I had once been at it, very nice

Welcome! I have been to Halong Bay. It is amazing there. We were in Hanoi and went to Halong Bay for 1 day. I took hundreds of photos when I visited. Every moment is so photogenic
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Buda View Post
      Welcome! I have been to Halong Bay. It is amazing there. We were in Hanoi and went to Halong Bay for 1 day. I took hundreds of photos when I visited. Every moment is so photogenic
      thak

Comment

Welcome to here friend !

Comment

I'm also dreaming about visiting that bay! And you teasing me with it...
          It looks amazing!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            PanToshi
            Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
          • B
            Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
            B
            Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
            Today, 12:57 PM
          • Arka-Software
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            Arka-Software
            There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
            Today, 12:46 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
            PrintDriver
            You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
            Today, 09:10 AM
          • KitchWitch
            Reply to New in Here
            KitchWitch
            Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
            Today, 09:09 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X