Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canon 400D, need a lens, please i need help !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon 400D, need a lens, please i need help !

Home, family, kids, what lens to buy for canon 400d?

Hi Georgus and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

What are you shooting? Do you want a prime or zoom lens?

If you're shooting the kids' soccer game, you'll probably want something with a bit of reach like a superzoom lens because they have a large range. If you're shooting mostly inside/close quarters, you'll probably want something with a wider angle, maybe an 18-55mm. I suggest researching and comparing brands, there are significant price differences, but there are reasons for those differences.

EDIT: I'm a Nikon guy, but I found a decent article on superzooms for canons that you might want to look into. http://www.techradar.com/news/photog...tested-1060915
        Last edited by kemingMatters; 04-25-2014, 09:53 AM.
        Design is not decoration.

Comment

What do you say of Canon EF 24-105mm f/4.0L

Comment

• kemingMatters
            kemingMatters commented
            Editing a comment
            Like I said, I'm a Nikon guy, I don't have experience with Canon lenses. That range will probably do you pretty good for portraiture and shooting in tight areas. What options does the lens have?

Originally posted by kemingMatters View Post
          What are you shooting? Do you want a prime or zoom lens?
          If you're shooting mostly inside/close quarters, you'll probably want something with a wider angle, maybe an 18-55mm.
          I suggest researching and comparing brands, there are significant price differences, but there are reasons for those differences.

Shooting mostly inside, in home , brend only Canon

Comment

• kemingMatters
            kemingMatters commented
            Editing a comment
            You can get other brands of lenses that will fit your canon, Sigma and Tamaron can help you stretch your buck.

You can get other brands of lenses that will fit your canon, Sigma and Tamaron can help you stretch your buck.
          I do not trust anyone except canon, afraid that the cheaper brands are substandard

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X