What DSLR Camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What DSLR Camera

I am a web Designer / Graphic Designer and I should have got one before but haven't yet. I currently use a compact Canon which is ok but I really need to get into the DSLR world. I have been recommended a Nikon http://www.hdewcameras.co.uk/nikon-d...ody-1257-p.asp please could someone let me know their thoughts on this camera.

Hi signsgrafix, welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

---

That is the camera I have, I'm quite pleased with it. I might consider going up a step to the D7200, as it has a few additional options like wifi and NFC that I had to purchase an adapter to get on the D7100. Although I don't use the wifi much, it's nice to be able use your phone as a trigger, unfortunately the adapter and app that goes with it can be quite temperamental.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

I've been using the Nikon D5300, if you are buying new camera, I suggest you get a Nikon

Comment

Hi Esan and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I traded up from a D-7000 with 16Mps to this with 24Mps and No DPF. Very good for the price. Not very good in low light for focus. I have always used Nikons as my first camera. I will look for the next D-750 (D760?), if it keeps the same specs and adds the No DPF, The 6m and an Expeed 4 should be much better in low light. I will test it and see.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X