Renaming PIctures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renaming PIctures

If you have a batch of 100 existing pictures that are already named, is there a software program that can Batch Process and automatically rename them for you and still keep half of the original name. Example A 100 pictures that are named Florida-Apples and you want to change the names to Florida-Oranges.

Also be able to reassign those names to a new image as well.

Thanks for the help!

If you have an Adobe CC subscription, you could do it in Bridge. Otherwise it would be hard to make a recommendation without knowing which OS you're running.
    I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

I used to use NameChanger for Macintosh for similar purposes. Haven't used it in a while, but I'm assuming it's still about the same: https://mrrsoftware.com/namechanger/. If you're on Windows, I'm assuming there's something similar you can find with a Google search.

Comment

Windows: Advanced Renamer
        I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X