Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring Photographer

Hello all,

I'm new to GDF (today) and I stumbled across this forum while searching for a freelance graphics designer and became hooked once I started reading posts.

A year ago I decided to carry on my father's legacy by taking photography serious. I registered a business name and would like to specialize in affordable yet quality wedding photography and studio portraits (the key word is affordable as photography will be a hobby, not my profession). I've embed myself in many blogs and I've studied many youtube clips learning the basics so I'll begin purchasing equipment in the next few months. Thanks to many resources I've developed a list of essential gear for professional photographers. For now I'm practicing with a T3i, but I plan to purchase the 5D Mark IV with some very expensive lenses in the next month or two (I know I don't need all of that right now but the wifey said YES to my new set of toys .

I'm a graphics designer as well so I'm pretty familiar with Adobe editing software.

I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to growing with the community.

Hi Trevon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

trevon_01, Happy to see you and hope it will be a fun way to talk with you and see your work. Must share with us about your work. So, share with us your photos and edited stuff. Hope you like to share with us.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        PanToshi
        Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 03:46 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Looking for comments
        PanToshi
        Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 03:46 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        PanToshi
        Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 03:40 PM
      • HotButton
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        HotButton
        There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
        Today, 03:36 PM
      • pobrien
        Flyer Crtitique
        pobrien
        Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
        Today, 01:12 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X