New in Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in Here

Hi there, I'm Alex . I started photography when i was 14 . That means 13 years ago. I'm not a pro . I use a Nikon D5300 Body with 18-55mm 1:3,5-5,6 g vr II lens , AF-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.8G. I started to join Stock Photos too but i really don't have any succes. I would like if you can say a word about my work and maybe advice me so i will improve in photography.

For editing i use Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 .

Here is a website with my work. Feel Free and say your true oppinion.

https://www.dreamstime.com/axylexu_info

Hi Axylexu and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

What equipment you use is not as important as how you view the world through it and simply don't stuff up the basics of focus, lighting and composition.

There are several reasons that you are not having any success with your stock photography.

1. Hardly anyone does. There are far too many photos, that are now too easy to take, and not enough customers willing to pay for them.

2. Your subject matter is uninteresting. Would you buy pictures of somebody else's cat, girlfriend and whatever happens to be lying around their house?

3. You need to learn: composition, angles, lighting and focus. Happy snaps do not sell, because everybody can make them.

4. You need to have an idea of what you are aiming at. Learn by example and by analysis of what good photographers do.

5. If you do not have an eye for images the world's most expensive camera is not going to give it to you.

Comment

Hi every one i am new here..Lets introduce each other.

Comment

Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X