Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make nice picture from cellphone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make nice picture from cellphone?

Hi everyone, I'm building my website, Anyone has tips to improved pictures quality from Samsung J7 Pro.

What are you shooting? Outdoor scenery? Product "hero" shots? People? Food?

To get substantive help, you might have to be more specific as to your objectives and exactly how you're failing to achieve them. "Quality" can mean a hundred different things, and when it comes to shooting photos, most of the quality happens before and during the exposure. A poor quality image can be improved by color correcting, lightening, darkening, sharpening, etc., and those measures may result in it looking better, but generally speaking, fundamental "image quality" cannot be increased.
    I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Hi Thiennp and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I did some research and I found out that a good tip that will make your pictures better is to change their size. The most friendly size is 16:9 (9.6), the resolution will be 4128x2322. A suitable Instagram size is 1:1, if you are going to do some promotion for your website there. Another thing is the focus and exposure, as well as the option you have for various filters which can contribute to the quality. Good luck!

Comment

My iPhone 6 defaults to Auto mode every time the camera is activated, and Auto seems to think you want low rez blurry Instacrap photos. I've found that you have to tell the damn phone to take the picture in HDR. If you don't tell it to do that, it takes some sort of watercolor filter shot that doesn't work at all well for anything.

Now, I may have a setting wrong, as I hate that phone and have no inclination to learn to become an expert at using it. But if you are going to use a phone to take photos you deem ''serious,'' learn all you can from the documentation on the phone itself. You can look that up just as well as anyone here.

Comment

Today we got lots of editing option in an android phone. Meanwhile your use other editing apps to edit an image according to your requirements.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X