Photography peeps, I need your help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography peeps, I need your help!

Hi! I am playing a mystery game, and the clue I was for the image (a flyer or brochure) was that I need to convert it into black and white. A kind of puzzle in the color squares would then appear.

I'm far from an expert on photo editing, so I kindly ask for help in converting it to black and white so that the images would appear.

I tried using photo editing apps to changenit to b&w, but the images do not appear. It has to be someone well versed in graphic design and such.

Thank you so much in advance for the help, and if you have any questions or comments, just let me know!

Attached is the file:
    Attached Files

There are no hidden images that appear when the flyer is converted to B&W or grayscale. I can't even think how that would be possible. Perhaps you misunderstood the clue.

Comment

• kemingMatters
      kemingMatters commented
      Editing a comment
      You might be able to do something with a photocopier, as some colours dropout (yellows) and others turn darker than you'd think

Hi Bilberryblue and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The one who told me this already played the game, and he said that a puzzle would appear once changed to b and w. He said a graphic artist or an app could do this.

I also wondered how something could appear just by changing it.

Originally posted by B View Post
      There are no hidden images that appear when the flyer is converted to B&W or grayscale. I can't even think how that would be possible. Perhaps you misunderstood the clue.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Breanne.C
        Reply to Helloooooo!
        Breanne.C
        Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
        Today, 10:29 PM
      • Breanne.C
        Reply to Font ID Please
        Breanne.C
        Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
        Today, 10:14 PM
      • B
        Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
        B
        You'll need to add an email address for interested designers to contact you and work out details offline.
        Today, 04:34 PM
      • Peter3v
        Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
        Peter3v
        Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm the owner of a recruitment company whom has a logo that they are happy with BUT would like the name of the recruitment business to be to the immediate right of the logo...
        Today, 12:40 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Poster for a school project
        PrintDriver
        Still doesn't help the student figure out how to come up with a viable concept. If they had done even the tiniest bit of research, your ''concept'' would have been easily discovered. It's on just about...
        Today, 06:54 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X