Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Lucifer
    Reply to Need color choice help on logo design...
    Lucifer
    What does this company do?
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    Roth
    You're in danger of having too many elements. If you're going to make something of the W being different, make it noticeably different (I assumed the Woodruff was in the W font, and took me a while to...
    Today, 04:46 AM
  • jwood
    Reply to Personal Logo Critique
    jwood
    Thanks for the thoughts and questions. I had several tries with the same font but it always looked too plain. The different fonts seemed to help the logo to stand out but still look professional. I'll...
    Today, 04:31 AM
  • EmberMike
    Reply to The End of Adobe Creative Suite is upon us...Creative Cloud shift
    EmberMike
    Resurrecting an oldie here...

I've been a CS6 holdout but now I'm at a point where I need to buy After Effects and I can't find a reasonable price on it anywhere. My upgrade to CC may be...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • B
    Comment on Hey guys, I'm wondering which domain name sounds better.
    B
    You might try always spelling it out with mixed case, as in MichelleBethDean.com. Domain names aren't case sensitive, so it'll work with no problem. It'll also eliminate any confusion over what it says...
    Today, 02:00 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What mountain did you climb, I've done a few 1000+ in my days. fun stuff huh
    As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly

Comment

Originally posted by morea
      It's Crane Mountain in Thurman.
      Did you stop and visit Ron????
      http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

You should check out Giant Mountain or Dix Mountain in Keene Valley. Those hikes rock and are challeging but not to extreme. They are full 10 hour hikes pack lunch and dinner.
        http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

Morea directions please. I'll take a trip upstate and hang out in the mountains. I need that.

BTW those are beautiful images. I bet you had a great time.

Comment

PM me if you're heading upstate benjo... Neuro and I will show you all the good places.
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Amazing pictures, I love the last one...
              www.senjula.com

Comment

Great pics.... Makes me wanna put my boots on and get out. I`m planning a hiking trip next year, might look into America.
                I`m off to climb a few hills in the north of Scotland at the end of the month. Going to take my new digital camera and try my hand at taking a few pictures.
                Cant wait to get away from this computer, thanks for the inspiration Morea.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X