Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• seamas
    Reply to The legalities of "Fan Art" and Copyrights/Trademarks
    seamas
    Just yesterday I saw a News story about the people who walk around Times Square in costume trying to get $$$ for posing with tourists for photos.
    (The segment asked people on the street about it--tourists...
    Today, 02:58 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Website Critique Again
    kemingMatters
    Completely agree.

"My Introduction" is a grade school heading, after seeing that my first inclination is to hit the back button.
    Today, 02:56 PM
  • seamas
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    seamas
    I'm no big expert on Steampunk, but I do have a decent analytical take on different styles.

From what I have seen, Steampunk takes most of its visual style cues from a quasi-imagined view...
    Today, 02:46 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to New Simon's Cat!
    Kool
    Another masterpiece LOL

The singing coming from the shower had me rolling
    Today, 02:04 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to How to cut down on meetings?
    kemingMatters
    So she has an idea, but hasn't followed through on any of it... I wouldn't bother trying to dance around it. Be upfront about it or tell her you have a new policy where you need to be paid on delivery...
    Today, 01:42 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some NYC pics from Morea and Neuro's

1st trip to visit yours truly. These were taken BEFORE any alcohol was ingested by us. The others AFTER alcohol ingestion are forthcoming, probably monday.
    Attached Files
    The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

JPnyc maybe we can meet up and talk design nonsense one of these days man. All I have to do is hop on the L train and I'm there bruh!

Comment

Sure! Why didn't ya say something before the weekend, you coulda met Mo and Neuro, me and Urstwhile all in one shot! I s'pose we're equally at fault for not thinking of it either. But we had enough fun that I think it's a safe bet that we'll be doing it again soon. I think EC mentioned coming for a visit in the not too distant future also.

Comment

Originally posted by JPnyc
        I think EC mentioned coming for a visit in the not too distant future also.
        fall of 07 at the earliest
        You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Ok, the very distant future LOL

Comment

Well the good news is, Brian is in agreement. Hawaii 06, then Europe in 07 with a 2-3 day layover in NYC. We can't travel in the summer, that's his busy season, and the winter is mine, so it's spring or fall. I think we're at 98% definite though so don't go anywhere! lol
            You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

I'm not going anywhere, this is the place for me. The farthest I'd go is to LI and that's only if the folks needed me. And that's still just 90 min away by train.

Comment

Hey send some more Pics....if there is one place I have always wanted to go thats New York City, I have no idea why, just always been that way...one day maybe......Long drive but it might happen.
                www.senjula.com

Comment

There's more coming. Neuro and Morea are at a wedding in philly today. They'll be home sometime tomorrow so depending on how tired they are, the pics might be up tomorrow, or failing that, monday. I'll put up a few more from that walk we took yesterday late afternoon.

Comment

Here's a few more, some inside Hershey's HQ on broadway, some from the street looking down broadway.
                    Attached Files

Comment

thanks! I am living vicariously (no idead how to spell that) through photos....look forward to seeing more.
                      www.senjula.com

Comment

That's how it's spelled LOL. My camera is odd, it takes great high res. shots that look fantastic fullsize, but they're larger than can be displayed on my monitor (1152x864 on a 20") however when I resize em, they look like crapola. I had to do a little post production sharpening to even make those tolerable.

Comment

Try using the save for web option in Photoshop.

I'll see you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by JPnyc
                            That's how it's spelled LOL. .
                            Hooked on phonics must have done me some good then
                            www.senjula.com

Comment

I don't have PS Benj, just Paint Shop Pro, although I know it also has some saving for web option somewhere.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X