No announcement yet.

Choosing a Camera

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a Camera

About every 6 months I post this, but I need updated info and it seems like things change every day in the camera industry. I have a little Canon PowerShot s500. Worked well, but now I'm ready to actually learn about photography. At the moment, I know nothing: except what I want.

I need a digital camera that will have the image I want in sharp focus, but the surrounding images blurred - in short, I need a lens.

Any recommendations? Do you guys know what I mean??

Sounds like you might be in the market for an DSLR. If you are, get your wallet ready.
    You can check out this thread too.
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
      Comment on SURVEY for Thesis!
      As opposed to you doing the actual work yourself...?
      Today, 06:10 AM
    • bekky12
      Reply to SURVEY for Thesis!
      Im not sure if you still need some help with your thesis. But the only thing I can recommend you is to ask supreme essay to help you. Those guys do a great job. So you can give them a try. Good luck!
      Today, 05:25 AM
    • bekky12
      Reply to Dissertation Help and Advice
      Well, I remember the time when I was working on my dissertation. It was a very hard time. Thank God supreme essay guys helped me to proofread it. They saved my time. Right now I contact them when I need...
      Today, 05:17 AM
    • John G
      Reply to Job Market
      John G
      Well, I need to learn Angular, and I'm in America. But I've never heard of React. I'm old, I just want to learn what I know better >.< =p
      Today, 04:16 AM
    • John G
      Reply to Resizing images
      John G
      Resize with 72 dpi, the biggest dimension has preference for the aspect ratio (usually the creatives pixel sizes (FONT SIZES (sometimes, not this time)) work out with whatever they're working with) It's...
      Today, 03:52 AM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings