Choosing a Camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a Camera

About every 6 months I post this, but I need updated info and it seems like things change every day in the camera industry. I have a little Canon PowerShot s500. Worked well, but now I'm ready to actually learn about photography. At the moment, I know nothing: except what I want.

I need a digital camera that will have the image I want in sharp focus, but the surrounding images blurred - in short, I need a lens.

Any recommendations? Do you guys know what I mean??

Sounds like you might be in the market for an DSLR. If you are, get your wallet ready.
    You can check out this thread too.

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=17829
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
      Reply to Sort of a Constructivism Inspired Poster
      seamas
      I agree with HotButton on just about everything here --especially the extra question parks.
      Leave extra punctuation to Pam in accounting. You are a Graphic Designer--use a graphic designer solution....
      Today, 02:51 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Newbie101 here
      KitchWitch
      Hi Newbie101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 02:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to What specifications of PC laptop should I buy for design jobs?
      B
      What PrintDriver said, is accurate for pro-level work. However, since you're on a budget, you can get by with less.

Editing video with 16GB of RAM is doable without too much pain, unless...
      Today, 02:15 PM
    • Newbie101
      Newbie101 here
      Newbie101
      Hey, I'm from the middle east, in my twenties, just found my passion for design, and I'm sure I can rock this.
      I know nothing much yet, but I hope I would learn many from here
      Today, 01:43 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Having trouble with printers and am very lost
      KitchWitch
      Hi Felinafullstop and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 01:03 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X