P.S. books on photography

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.S. books on photography

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good read pertaining to the basics of photography such as filters, lighting techniques, DOF and how to attain it, etc...I want something that will show me creative ways to use my camera and take some awesome shots...trying to learn as I go along before I buy an SLR...would like to be somewhat good before I do that...

Thanks in advance!
    I'm the girl who doesn't know anything, lol...
    ~Loop~

i've heard "national geographic photography field guide" is pretty good, i don't have it tho.
    portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

there are some good online articles posted here.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

thanks guys, 'precciate it!
        I'm the girl who doesn't know anything, lol...
        ~Loop~

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
          Comment on Website Critique?
          praxis11
          It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
          Today, 02:44 PM
        • JCookeDesign
          Comment on Website Critique?
          JCookeDesign
          Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
          Today, 12:32 PM
        • B
          Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
          B
          ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
          Today, 12:12 PM
        • JordanW
          Comment on Packaging Vendor
          JordanW
          Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
          Today, 11:50 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
          PrintDriver
          You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
          Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X