Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Law Firm Logo
    ISitude
    I agree with the overall comments of the ampy and LLC being too stressed and the whole deal being centrally columnized....yes, columnized is not new word.
    Today, 04:51 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Working on a logo for myself
    ISitude
    Love the idea, I'm struggling with the execution.

To me the beast should be a clear forceful/powerful movement of rising up. In your rendition it seems that this is much less so ...no power...
    Today, 04:39 AM
  • B
    Reply to Unused designs - who owns them?
    B
    You don't feel an obligation to turn them over and wouldn't without a fee. So far I'm with you, but then you say that you feel as though you can't use them because they were part of the process of creating...
    Today, 03:09 AM
  • B
    Reply to My Stonework company logo
    B
    Howdy Begeebuz. Welcome to the forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information.We screen for spammers, so the first few posts...
    Today, 02:55 AM
  • EmberMike
    Reply to Unused designs - who owns them?
    EmberMike
    I don't think I'd ever feel obligated. And if requested I wouldn't hand them over for free. I've looked at it more as being a part of the final product. Even though I'm not handing over the sketches,...
    Today, 02:45 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great bell Rodney

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• ring my bell

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typically View Post
        And that, kids, is what live performances sounded like before AutoTune™.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• and protools

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• Here's my contribution for the day. Got out in the yard for a while, this is a pink rose bush blooming in the front yard.

Got some daisies planted, I love these.

This rose bush is one we've tried to get rid of several times by cutting it waaay back, and it just keeps coming back. Currently it's growing up through a bench. So I guess it can stay.

I was also playing with a new photo app.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Great pics Kitch

I love that pink rose!

Comment

• Thanks! I was torn between this thread and phoned in, since I went all app on the photos. Meh.

I like the pink one, too. Statistics work in my favor with photography. Take enough photos, and one tends to be a real beauty.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Kitch, those are greats. Statistics can be your friend, trust me. Fun stuff.

"I took the one less traveled by,
                  And that has made all the difference."
                  Robert Frost, I think?...

What others think of you is none of your business

Comment

• ok, that's it, I QUIT!

*slams door and storms off in huff*

*sits and mopes while he reflects on how high Rodney's raised the bar this time....*
                    Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

• Nice Rodney..
                      http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Love it Rodney

Comment

• That's a GREAT shot Rodney! Beautiful. I really like the shot of the bell previously.

Haha. Love it doctorfoz!

@Disney: I'm actually not sure where the horse came from. I believe it's been passed down in the family and my my younger sister has it to use in her wedding/portrait photography. I'll see if I can find out if it was made in the family. It'd be neat to know. And BEAUTIFUL flower shots. I especially love the last one of the slightly different pink coloured roses.

And thanks disney & kittie.

@Kitch: I love the first rose image. Beautiful colour! And it's always fun to play around with different effects.

Comment

• Rodney, that shot is so cool. The rocks look like elephant legs.

Thanks for the compliments - just makes me want to take better photos! We have our first cherry on the tree we planted last year, so if I ever get motivated enough to get dressed and go outside today (I'm home sick, boo), I'll get a photo.
                            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Managed to get outside. Here's our first cherry!

The peaches are also coming along nicely. Pity my husband and I hate peaches.

And, as it likes to do, the mint is growing quickly.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• That cherry looks scrumptious

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X