• Designia
    Reply to Should the client still pay?
    Designia
    Send them the bill!
    Today, 03:39 PM
  • jPeck89
    Reply to Hi new here
    jPeck89
    Thank you KitchWitch. I understand the post will be moderated since spam and bots going around. Been there before when I was an Admin one of the forum. I just now finish reading the two links.
    Today, 03:09 PM
  • jPeck89
    Need help on my Online Store
    jPeck89
    Hey everyone,

I need help on my website which I also own another business and trying to get it up running asap. The problem is I'm using Wix and just found out that it not being...
    Today, 03:02 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Strong paperboard, card stock ect?
    KitchWitch
    If this is still the project where you're cutting leather, I would recommend a rotary cutter, a mat board underneath and either a metal ruler or a wooden ruler with a metal edge. My husband does a lot...
    Today, 02:58 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Should the client still pay?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Kjg1025 and welcome to GDF.

Have you mentioned payment to them, or are you asking if you should even mention it? As you stated, no contract was a mistake. Was payment mentioned at all...
    Today, 02:55 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Suggest Me

Hello Friend,

I am going to buy a new camera in this weekend.. Please suggest me which camera should i buy... My Budget is $350.

Thanks

What will you be using the camera for?

edit: don't say taking pictures! specifics

Comment

This thread has the ability to become rather awesome by Friday ... come along chaps, chip in now!

PS. 35mm, digicam, videocam, mmm phone cam, iPhone, lights, lenses, tripods?

What use? stills, sports, landscapes, travel, business, portraits, fun, holiday, etc.?

Comment

ps. dare I even suggest pr0n?

(dodgy home made movies, pics, etc.)

Not that I'm sure this would overly affect the marque of the camera, I'm just being nosy this time!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X