Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to 'Beeeh': Logo critique
    PrintDriver
    I also didn't read the brief first.
    I got the sheep and photography right away. Maybe photography of children because it's so "cute."
    But if the client has other photographic niches,...
    Today, 11:04 AM
  • kammio
    Updated Brochure layout for ArtMap
    kammio
    Hi folks, I'm new here and it's been great getting feedback from you so far! Thanks so much for this space.
    I have my proof for this Art Map brochure that i've been working on for a about a week....
    Today, 07:52 AM
  • B
    Reply to My resume need feedback.
    B
    Take what I said with a grain of salt. I'm mostly playing devil's advocate just to point out another view. I really do like the looks of what you've done.
    Today, 04:45 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to How are these images done?
    GMRooster
    type 1 link1 : I really like this too. Great job whoever did it. Though they didn't take my route to achieve those results. I have to admit I like the overall piece.

I would have done it...
    Today, 04:00 AM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to My resume need feedback.
    NostalgiaSeeker
    I See. I've been in graphic design for more than five years but was an artist before that. Guess I forgot about that.
    Today, 03:17 AM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute Kids

I'm not liking my photography forum right now and I feel like sharing

I took some photos of my newest nephew and his older brother about a week ago. They're so cute (even though the older one didn't want to cooperate until the end of the shoot, little bugger).

Keep firing @$$holes!

Awww. Precious. Your patience was worth it, that last one is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Awh, love that black and white.
      I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Comment

They're cute, but that last one is awesome.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thanks Tosh, Audi and Garricks!
          Keep firing @$$holes!

Comment

Lovely photographs.

Comment

Very cute. That last one is adorable
              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

aww Squawky those are just precious ... but that last one is perfection ♥

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

AAAAWWWWW

....... *tear*
                  Romans 14:11

Comment

Thanks all! It took a few tries to get that last one cause the older one would do a quick peck and I'm not THAT fast. Fortunately by this time he was cooperating and stayed put and gave me a few more tries
                    Keep firing @$$holes!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                    Working...
                    X