X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My reds did the same thing, but I left them alone. Bright flowers yay!
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Same photo, but run through Photoshop Express on iPHone and some post done at photoshop.com. (KitchWitch, PS Express & PS.com are free to use, you might want to check it out. It has the same kinds of effects Instagram does, but it also has more Photoshop tools).

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Beautiful G

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• I like when the flowers are such a vibrant color the camera can't take it. I let them hash it out. Flowers usually win.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Even in the color corrected photos the camera can't take the color. The one on the left looks pasted on!
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

• Nature - 1, Technology - 0. I kinda like that.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• My sister bought me this gnome years ago. When he's upright, it looks like he's begging the PTB to keep my plants growing and healthy. He's degraded over the years, but I'm keeping him until he falls apart.

Junk yard? Nooo, back yard! My husband seems to have acquired more crap I can't mow around, so at least I can try and practice taking better photos.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Kittie, those are great. Really like the random paintings. Kitch, awesome. It's always better to take pictures in the yard than it is to mow it . Garricks, the roses are beautiful. If you're interested there's an app called Filterstorm. A little pricey (for an app), but gives tons of control, and even offers layers, double exposure, levels & curves, masking, etc. all from your phone.
                  Anyway, boy, chick, duck, and soup at the farm ...

What others think of you is none of your business

Comment

• Great stuff both of you

Comment

• Nice stuff....Love the Gnome
                      http://billsoz.blogspot.com/

Comment

• well, after many months of 'phone envy', I've taken the plunge and bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Here's what it can do...

NB. These would also qualify for the '10 mins from home' thread.
                        Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

• Beautiful shots Fozzie ....I wish mine took such clear shots.

Comment

• I love the area I live in .... I am around the corner from both Race Tracks and I get to see beautiful Horses all the time.

Crappy Cell Pic ... but my goal this summer is to get the good camera out and get some nice shots of these beauties

... this is while I was waiting at the cross walk for them to pass. It was a dreary day so this is the only one that semi turned out

Comment

• Do you ever go to the races Kittie? On my list of 'things I would like to photograph one day' is a horse in full gallop.

Anyway, I took advantage of the brief pause in the wet weather we've been having here in the UK and went out on the river for an hour or so. I do love the Norfolk Broads.

These were taken with my phone - held ever so tightly!
                              Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

• Well done, foz, great photos!

Originally posted by doctorfoz View Post
                                I do love the Norfolk Broads.
                                I've heard very good things about the broads in Norfolk! (wokka, wokka, wokka!)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X