Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, just to be clear.... we're not just posting 'raw' images then? We're allowed to... play in the low-rez sandbox?

Hmm.... heck, even my Nintendo comes with some goofball photo effects built-in!

Cool!

Comment

Cool Idea for a post

Comment

lmao Yoss!!!

I didn't post in the "raw" Mr. B..... I have to crop and tweak .. It would be like running in to the street in my skivvies ... that ain't gonna happen

Comment

Do you do that on purpose or what?

Comment

Do what??

Comment

Cool stuff everyone. I have not yet caught up in the camera phone craze. Most of the time, my first reaction is still "Crap, I don't have my camera."

Once I figure out how to get what I do have off my cam- er, phone, I'll see if I can post some up here.
              "It's not that I don't want to trust people. It's that they give me reasons not to." ~ Me

Comment

Kittie and evantchapman, those are awesome. I really like the apple boxes Red.
                Broacher, there's not a sandbox safe anywhere

What others think of you is none of your business

Comment

Thank you darlin Love that toy up there too .. .Mikey wants one ... oy vey!

Comment

Kittie, Mikey needs a four wheeler, all boys do . Seriously, he'll have a ball with it.
                    Emily came and stayed with us. She's my oldest grandchild (as I think you all know), so today we got driving lessons in the yard at the farm. Starting out...

and then I got brave and rode in the back of the truck while she drove. Yes, she's driving, yup that's the house and kids, and yup I'm in the back of the truck taking a stupid picture with awful reflections with a stupid phone (her daddy was right beside her, just in case. Just the way we roll) ...

What others think of you is none of your business

Comment

lol that is very cool .... lucky kid

Comment

Ok this pic does NOT do this scene justice... walked out of the store and the tops of the trees were all illuminated. But that isn't even what caught my attention. You can kinda see just over the top left of the stop sign a few white blobs, those are seagulls. They are illuminated from the bottom. I seriously walked out of the store and thought that something was wrong, since it has been raining for the past 2 weeks almost straight here, and I swear to you, I took this pic at like 6:30/6:45 at night. I was resisting taking the pic, for fear of looking weird, then as I started looking around the parking lot in admiration, I realized EVERYONE had their phones out taking pics too, LOL! I actually had my camera with me this day, so once I download the pics I'll post the one on my camera, much better angle, you can see the tops of the trees in better contrast with the bright sun.

pulled into parking spot at store the other day and mr birdie was checking me out

Last edited by Ang; 12-05-2011, 10:48 PM.
                        Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                        - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

Ang that rainbow is awesome! You lucky girl!

Comment

Found out it was a double ended one, the other end wasn't visible till I was driving home!

All this rain lately is making some really cool rainbows I just hope that Mother Nature gets all this rain out of her system before my wedding! LOL
                            Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                            - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

One from the other day...
                              Last edited by PanToshi; 02-23-2012, 07:24 AM.
                              Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

oh cool didn't see this the first time around. i might have a few i can post up

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mixlikes
                                  Reply to How they did the drawings like this?
                                  mixlikes
                                  For perfect drawing, you need to learn photoshop so that you can give a nice texture to an image. There are lots of tools to edit an image that can be used for many purposes....
                                  Today, 02:27 AM
                                • hank_scorpio
                                  Reply to I apparently "need" to get a new laptop.
                                  hank_scorpio
                                  Don't have the new mac book pro.

What type of software are you using? Is it specific for the Mac? What type of work are you doing?

Do you really need a Mac? You can put together...
                                  Today, 12:59 AM
                                • Magical Unicorn
                                  I apparently "need" to get a new laptop.
                                  Magical Unicorn
                                  The laptop I'm writing this post on is *calculating in head* going on 7 years old. It's a well loved 13" white MacBook from when I started high school in 2010. I've vehemently stated that I don't...
                                  Yesterday, 11:38 PM
                                • B
                                  Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
                                  B
                                  As for content, an obvious addition would be the inclusion of several good before-and-after samples of audio that you've cleaned up.
                                  Yesterday, 06:54 PM
                                • RMo
                                  Reply to Please review my -responsive design- website
                                  RMo
                                  Hey,

some quick things:
                                  • your page is just a tiny bit too wide. There is a scrollbar at the bottom. That shouldn't be there
                                  • add a favicon
                                  • there is a massive amount of space after loading
                                  Yesterday, 03:18 PM
                                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                                Working...
                                X