Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• neeru_m
    Reply to Need help with logo
    neeru_m
    Thanks Amit for your suggestions. I'll try to improve my logo...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • neeru_m
    neeru_m
    Sorry I just forget to mention. Its a Graphic and Web Design company logo. And the major symbol is a combination of "D" and "L" which is the first letter of company name "Design...
    Today, 02:57 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Colors

Although I don't like the Fall weather, because it is always followed by Winter which I REALLY HATE; I did get out and shot a few photos of the changing colors.

So how are the Fall colors in your neighborhood?

My SmugMug
    Google+
    Mac Pro • Snow Leopard 10.6 • CS5 Design Premium • Lightroom 4 • Canon EOS Rebel T1i

Love that bridge!

Awesome colors, thanks for sharing.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

It was so hot and dry here that we're not getting much change at all, the leaves are basically just turning loose rather than turning color.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by Syphon View Post
        Although I don't like the Fall weather, because it is always followed by Winter which I REALLY HATE...
        You've mirrored my feelings about fall exactly. The weather is crisp and nice, and the colors are beautiful, but for me it's a depressing time of the year. The days are getting shorter, which means that winter and, ugh, snow aren't that far off. Spring, on the other hand, is months away.

Oh well.

Your shots are beautiful, though, as are the colors and lighting (fall aside) this time of year. I'm just about ready to head out on my motorcycle to look at them.

Comment

beautiful as always Syphon

You have captured Fall's beauty perfectly

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

One of the few things I miss about living in rural Maine is watching the leaves turn, not dissimilar to the pictures you posted. In Portland, they just sort of turn brown then fall off the trees in clumps.

I'm not crazy about winter (although I hate summer more), but Autumn is absolutely my favorite time of year. Everything about it: the temperature, the colors, it's very fleeting aspect. The sweaters. I feel renewed every year when the air turns crisp and the Halloween decorations go up.
            People will believe anything, which means I will believe anything…I want to start believing in things that have shapeliness and harmony.
            -Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Comment

I'm really lucky to be in close proximity to blue ridge parkway. I look forward driving along it every year about late october. Autumn is definitely my favorite time of year, though I hate that winters around the corner...

Comment

Seasons are something I really miss living in Florida. Especially Fall and spring. Great pics!
                “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

So pretty!

Autumn is my favourite. But I guess it will vary between countries/cities/climates. An Auckland autumn is still warm, but the air is crisp and we lose the wet humidity of summer.
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

LOL, keep forgetting some people have opposite seasons as we northerners do....
                    Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.
                    - Randy K. Milholland

Comment

This photo is not as good as the others. It seems in just the past week the trees are dropping their leaves fast. It has become windy the last few days and leaves are blowing all over the place.

What's worst is that they are talking possible snow late this week. Hopefully it will stay way up north, like at the North Pole.

My SmugMug
                      Google+
                      Mac Pro • Snow Leopard 10.6 • CS5 Design Premium • Lightroom 4 • Canon EOS Rebel T1i

Comment

Same here Syphon ... the leaves are falling off at a very fast pace

Snow is right around the corner I fear.

Great pic though

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

What elegant pics, thanks so much for posting them. I miss the colors of fall. We are having the most glorious golden fall here in the southwest, but we don't get a lot of color. It's the best time of the year, it's finally below 100 every day, high 70s - 80s... fall lasts until the end of November/ beginning December. Then we get maybe 6 weeks of winter and then it starts getting warm. (And I'm thinking to move to Boulder? Hmmm)

Comment

Pretty photographs. Really good work by photographer.

Comment

A picture from the local park on a nice Fall day.
                              But don't get any ideas that I like the Fall weather.

My SmugMug
                              Google+

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X