Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• CataclysmX
    Reply to Need advice for logo
    CataclysmX
    What does the organization do? So far its pretty simply and I like it, it seems a bit jagged but maybe that's how it uploaded. I kind of see a D k, and a t just because of how the k connects to the D,...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • Diggidy
    Graphic Designer for mobile video game
    Diggidy
    We are in need of a Graphic Designer for mobile video game. The game is a 2D platformer style game.
    Please send your resume/website/past work in order to be considered. In return you will be sent...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    <b>
    That will produce worse results. For example, if you specify the size in which the image displays as 200 x 200 pixels, but you upload a 300 x 300-pixel image, your browser will still need to display that...
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    kemingMatters
    Sorry I'm not familiar with square space, so .svg might not be the answer. Is your MBP at retina model?
    Are you exporting as png from illustrator? have you tried saving for web via photoshop?...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on High School Football Program
    Cosmo
    Yeah. I can't tell you how many ads I got that was literally four or five photographs cut up with scissors taped to a piece of notebook paper with barely legible handwriting on it. I was always so tempted...
    Today, 03:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ^_^

So...I'm amateur photographer with a pretty decent digital camera, and I tend to take pictures whenever it strikes my fancy.

I edit them with GIMP and a couple other programs every once in a while, but usually I just leave them alone.

(Probably my favorite self portrait)
    "I used to be a browncoat, but then I took a gorram bullet to the knee."

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I like the wet bricks one.

Comment

that picture was a total fluke, I fly by the seat of my pants a lot when it comes to photography.

I was pleasantly surprised when I uploaded it to my computer because I wasn't expecting to turn out nice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNamelessBard View Post

that picture was a total fluke, I fly by the seat of my pants a lot when it comes to photography.

I was pleasantly surprised when I uploaded it to my computer because I wasn't expecting to turn out nice at all.
        Its really cool.
        What camera do you have?

Comment

it's the newest fujifilm finepix JX, I think.

Comment

Hi, oh Nameless one. I like the photos - especially the first one. Welcome to the forum.
            Want to know what a true friend is? One who walks in when the world walks out.

Comment

hi i like all your photos. they are very attractive.

Comment

great pics ... love the wet bricks

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

thanks

I'll probably post more eventually, I just grabbed a few of my favorites.

I'm not very consistent, so sometimes the pictures turn out great and other times they turn out terrible. Just seems to depend on the day.

Comment

That's what's great about digital photography vs. film. No added cost to just take as many photos as you're inspired to take.

I also like the ones with the bricks, along with the one above it.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Welcome to the dark side, cool shots.
                      Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

thanks ^_^

glad to be here, everyone seems really nice

Comment

It's just a ruse to get more members. Once we infect your computer with viruses, spyware and pr0n all your credit card info/bank records will be ours and you'll realize that we're very mean people.
                          Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

hahahaha xDDDD

Comment

(The Artist only speaks of himself. )

blog/portfolio

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X