X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ink, water, camera... skills.

Fascinating series of photographs made with coloured ink drops captured entering water -- the beauty of fluid dynamics is... everywhere!

http://tinyurl.com/6tjfkg9

Those are delicious. They remind me of a beautiful silk dress billowing over a New York steam vent.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Wow, those are very cool!

Comment

AWESOME! They look like fabric. Cool stuff.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

had you not mentioned it I would have never knows that was not fabric entwined. Beautiful work for sure

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Those are very cool. I wasn't expecting them to be as nice as they are. Nice find.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

holy crap, that's awesome. I thought the same thing as the others when I first saw it. Totally looks like a laundry eruption.
              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Okay...those are awesome. I have been looking for something to play around with the new camera. I think I may have found my subject.

We just got a Nikon D-3100 that, supposedly, will take a bunch of images at once. I am eager to see what it can do.
                "Go ahead, make your logos in PS. We charge extra money to redraw your logo into vector art so it can be printed on promotional product. Cha CHING! " - CCericola

Comment

gaaaaah i can't wait to get my Macro Lens

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X