Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple JPEG to single PDF file

Dear Experts

I want to convert 20 to 30 jpeg images to single PDF file. Is there any tool available for doing it easily.

Please share your opinion on this.

Thanks

If you have acrobat pro, I'm pretty sure that you can select all of your image files and drag and drop them on the acrobat pro icon and it will ask you if you want to make a single pdf.
    Design is not decoration.

Comment

Yep, acrobat pro is the way I would do it. On a PC you can select all images and right click to create the PDF. "Combine files in Acrobat".

Comment

You can also do a contact sheet and put multiple images on a page in Bridge.
        http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

I would do it in Acrobat Pro too. It will take about 2.5 seconds.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• garricks
            garricks commented
            Editing a comment
            I can do that job in 2.1 seconds.

Grab files, drag to Acrobat Pro icon in the dock, done.

• Buda
            Buda commented
            Editing a comment
            You must had a stronger coffee than me this morning. Anyway, I said ABOUT 2.5 seconds. Cheeky badger. ​​

Thanks to All. Is Acrobat pro freeware? Can we download using free of cost?

Comment

No, Acrobat Professional isn't freeware. It is part of the Adobe Creative Suite.
            http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...?promoid=JOLIR
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

ok. May I know the cost details of Adobe Creative Suite, also is there any open source software available for the same?

Comment

• garricks
                garricks commented
                Editing a comment
                Follow the link I posted. Pricing is there.

Thanks Garricks. Let me check..

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X